HURT

GAYTRIRAJPUT

GAYTRI
RAJPUT

I went to Radhika's place, I was hurt and angry. I cried so much hugging both of my best friends, they looked so worried about me. I haven't told them anything, I don't know how to tell them, But I know I can't hide anything from them.

I was hurt beyond words, I've never felt this broken before. Radhika and Pari's words ran in my head.

I am in love with him.

But I deny this fact, specially after what he did to me. I love him That's why I am hurt watching with someone, I love him that why he is able to break to such extent.

I love him..... But he broke me.

Irony is that I realised my love for him when I am suppose to hate him.

I laughed sadly on my situation.

*†*†*†*†*

(Some years ago, In France)

"Tsk! Stop yarr I don't want to listen your cliche couple shits" I plopped on sofa.

"Awww, you are just jealous that I have a bf"

"Fuck you!"

"No please I can't cheat on my boyfriend " she said and we laughed. "Don't worry dear, you'll get the right guy for you... who'll treat you better, who'll understand you more than anyone and who will love you deserve to be loved"

"Oh puh-lese " I rolled my eyes. "Pretend all you want to... I know you are waiting for that guy " she smirked.

"And what if he broke my heart?"

"Then I'll break his face, and throw him from Burj Khalifa and make it look like an accident"

"You are evil" I said and she hugged me. "whoever dares to mess with you got problems with me"

*†*†*†*†*

I smiled, I miss those days.

"Gayu, bata to kya hua hai?" Radhika asked

(Tell us what happened to you?)

"We are worried about you yarr" Pari said.

They've been bugging me since I woke up. "You were crying so badly yesterday, we are so worried about you."