FEW STEPS

Hello people!
Here's the new update, I hope you guys like this chapter.

Don't forget to vote and comment down your thoughts....❤️❤️

Enjoy reading!!

*_*_*_*_*_*_*

GAYTRI
RAJPUT

I ran from his office, being highly embarrassed. Gosh! I'll kill Riyansh today. I was moving towards my office when I bumped into a girl. "I-I am so sorry" she said.

"Hey, it's fine..." I smiled. "Are you new here?" I heard her and I looked at her face. She have a cute face and big doe eyes. "Yeah!" I smiled.

"Myself Riddhi," she introduced herself with a cute smile. "Myself, Gaytri"

"Isn't sir's wife's name is Gaytri as well" she whispered to me, I just nodded but haven't said anything. "You work in intelligence department? Wow impressive"

"What's impressive in this?"

"Nothing I just liked this field a lot, but I wasn't good in this" she clicked her tongue. "You are so cute..." I laughed. "And you are so beautiful" her eyes shined.

"Would you like to have lunch with me?" She asked. "Yeah sure!"

I resumed my work, soon it was lunch time and as said I went to canteen, but before that I should tell my husband. I went to his office, he was looking into some files. No matter what he does he looks hot everytime.

I cleared my throat gaining his attention. He looked at me. "I... Actually wanted to tell you, um that I am having lunch with my colleague"

He looked a little disappointed. He hummed. "Make sure you eat, ok?" I said.

He again hummed, without looking at me. "Achintya?" He again hummed, he still haven't looked at me.

I went and stood beside, feeling my presence he looked at me and I pecked his lips. "If you want then I can complete lunch there asap and join you" suddenly his eyes shined and a little smile made his face.

"Fine... I am letting you go for now"

I chuckled and went to canteen, "Gaytri!!!" I heard my name behind me, Riddhi was sitting on table with a guy beside her.

"Sorry, did I made you wait" I sat in front of them. "No..No it's fine... Anyways Gaytri meet my friend and colleague samay and Sam meet my new friend Gaytri"