THE UNEXPECTED

ACHINTYARAGHUVANSHI

ACHINTYA
RAGHUVANSHI

I saw the scene which happened in the club, the same for which I threatened Gaytri. No one was there except her then how did it came?

Everyone there in the palace saw this. I looked at my father, he looked shocked.

Is it her planning? If yes then she Destroyed the string which was keeping me sane, my father's trust.

It's definitely her! Girls like her can do it!

My anger rose, "What the fuck is this?" I grabbed her arm harshly.

"I...I?" She stuttered. Oh, so she's playing innocent? "Yes you, if not you then WHO? You were the only one who was there Gaytri!" I whispered yell.

"I did not-" she tried to speak. "Shut up!! Just shut up"

"CLOSE THIS!!! WHO THE HELL IS THERE??" Uday uncle yelled.

The light came back. Everyone was looking at me in shock, Whispering things. "Ye baat bahr nhi jaani chahiye Achintya" My dad spoke. His face was full of disappointment.

(This thing should not go in media Achintya)

I know I promised him and broke it. I feel guilty about that. "Papa..." He went before I can say anything.

She tried to Destroy me!

I looked back at her, "For what you did Gaytri, I'll never let you live in peace. I swear to make your life hell" I gritted my teeth in anger

"But I haven't done anything" I dragged her into a dark room and pinned her to the wall.

"Then who? I know it's you who planned it, It's you because of whom Priya ran away. You wanted me to be defeated... RIGHT?"

"No...No...I haven't" she pleaded.

Lier.

All she does is lie.

"You think I don't know about you? But let me make it clear Gaytri you will see hell while living. I will make sure you die daily."

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Everyone left and the family is gathered in the palace now.

"Who did this?" Uday uncle spoke. "I am sorry Achintya... We should have been more careful"

"We made sure this thing does not go out," Nitin uncle said.