STOLEN MOMENTS

ACHINTYARAGHUVANSHI

ACHINTYA
RAGHUVANSHI

I've never thought I'll ever fall in love, leave about falling in love insanely. Everyday I just fall for her more and more. When she's around I seem to forget everything.

I can do anything for her... My love for her have no limits, I can die for her and I can kill for her. Just like I've made that bitch see hell, yes Priya. I've got her after that dirty plan of her's to hurt my love.

I've been trying to get khuranna as well, but that lucky BASTERED... Anyways, I've tortured Priya just the way she did to my Rose. She can't get away after Ruining her life.

"Bro, why the fuck these palaces are so big?" I heard kriti. I sighed "what can I do in that miss? It is what it is"

"By the way, How's it going with Priya?" I asked. Yes, she's helping me, just like Prashant she too helps me in all this.

"She's the best Guest I've ever had" she laughed. "I am making sure I am being the best host for her"

Note the sarcasm.

"She's a sick bitch" I said. "I agree and that's why it's fun"

"Where's your wife?" She asked. "you got a new fonding for her" I narrowed my eyes.

"Geez you possesive man, I agree she's cute and beautiful but bro I am straight and even if not I know she's yours, I do NOT want to mess with you"

As I was about to say something Gaytri entered the room. "There she is..." Kriti said.

"Uh...Hey!" She looked at both of us. "I have to get ready... and you guys too get ready we need to leave at 8" she gave us soft smile.

She went inside wardrobe, kriti winked at me while I just shooed her away. I heard her mumbling "whipped"

I am not---

Yeah go on say...

Fine maybe I am.

"You should get here ready in room, I'll get ready ready inside" she said while giving me my clothes.

But I had something else in my mind, I pulled her towards me "We can get ready together" I whispered seductively.

She shivered, I liked my effect on her. She reacts on my every touch. I sniffed her intoxicating Rose scent.

"No thanks" she pushed me, but I wanted tease her more so I pulled her more closer to my body.

"Think again, I can help you... In getting ready" I kissed her neck and she gasped, then I went to her jaw, giving her butterfly kisses.