THE FIGHT

GAYTRIRAJPUT

GAYTRI
RAJPUT

As I entered the room, I broke down. Suddenly my room banged open. I looked at him,

"What the hell Achintya" he looked at me intensely, like a hunter looks at his pray.  He walked towards me.

"What the fuck was that Gaytri?"

I stepped backwards, "was I wrong?" I scoffed. "I know everything, I saw it from my own eyes... I saw you with her"

"So you think I am with Kriti?" He stopped

"I think? I know Mr. Raghuvanshi, if you like her then why have you made me stay? You should let me go, Stop hurting me this way, I have never done anything to you"

"Why is it hurting you?"

"It doesn't matter!"

"IT DOES! IT MATTERS TO ME!!"

"What you want? Huh? Just go away from my life! I thought everything is going fine between us, I thought giving you a chance wasn't bad decision, I started liking you damn it!! but I was wrong, You proved me wrong. YOU BROKE MY TRUST!"

"I ACTUALLY STARTED THINKING OF MY FUTURE WITH YOU! But you made me realise dreams are just dreams they'll never turn into reality...."

"I broke your trust? HAVE YOU EVEN TRUSTED ME ENOUGH GAYTRI??" He spoke cutting off my words. "I didn't even knew what's wrong with you, YOU DIDN'T EVEN CARE TO TALK TO ME GAYTRI! And here you are blaming me for breaking your trust"

"What should I ask? I saw you both, I saw you both in the office that day, she was sitting in your lap, and you didn't said ANYTHING,"

"What?... That's a misunderstanding, she just fell on me , it was a pure accident" he frustratedly sighed.

"Stop this! I don't need your explanation, I am not fucking blind. When you talk to her your eyes shine, you smile with her, YOU LOOK AT HER LIKE YOU ARE IN LOVE WITH HER!!"

"gosh woman, IT'S YOU WHOM I LOOK WITH LOVE GOD DAMNIT! You are the reason why my eyes shine, you are the reason of my smile... IT'S YOU... JUST YOU"

My breathe hitched, while he breathed hardly. "That day I was telling her about you... About my feelings for you! Kriti is just my friend."

"The one I love is you, you maintained to tame the demon in me, You made me realise that even I am able to love someone madly... crazily... I was numb before you came in my life, I felt nothing but because of you I feel every emotion, and I love it. You have no idea how much I am mad about you"