GLIMPSE OF HER PAST

GAYTRIRAJPUT

GAYTRI
RAJPUT

"Don't talk to me I am still in shock" Riddhi said making me laugh. "And you are his sister? God! This is a mess"

"What's the problem? You know Jeet is such a nice guy. I am not saying it cuz he's my brother, he was with me when no one was... Jeet and Nav were my biggest support when I was broken."

"I haven't said he's not a nice guy" she blushed.  "He's a nice guy but not my type"

"I used to think that about him but look I am  madly in love with him" I mumbled. "You said something?" She asked. "Nah! Nope" I nervously chuckled.

I got call from Radhika. I excused myself

Radhika: where are you?

Me: In office...why?

Radhika: ahh! I came to  palace but you weren't there. Anyways you are free?

Me: Well yes Today I have not much work so yeah I am free.

Radhika: Fine... We'll be there.

Wait we?? Who we?

Before I can ask she hanged up.

I texted Achintya about my whereabouts. As he was about for some meeting.

I was about to move out when I bumped into someone. "Oh I am sorry- Oh it's you Gaytri"

"Kriti? Hey!" She moved out two days ago as she got an apartment to live but Riyansh still live with us, I mean for the time being.

"Gayu!!" Radhika's voice came and the next moment I was engulfed in a hug. "You'll kill her, leave" it was Abhiraj bhaiya.

He too hugged me tightly. "I missed you baby sis"

"Now, Mr. Rajput, Aren't you suffocating her??" She taunted. "No Mrs, Rajput I am not" he held her waist.

"Jesus! Princess, I never knew Radhika can be like this lovey dovey, I tolerated them all the way. I was on the verge to puke" I heard Riyansh.

"We got him in palace to took him" Radhika rolled her eyes. "Can you atleast respect me?"

"Lemme think.... How about No?"

He rolled her eyes and kept his hands on my shoulder. "Let's go hang out together"

I looked at Kriti she was looking at us, "Hey Kriti, You wanna join us?"