SHATTERED

ACHINTYARAGHUVANSHI

ACHINTYA
RAGHUVANSHI

I ran inside the hospital, "where's my wife??" I growled. "Ku-kuwar sa? You...?"

"The accident case just now..."

"Oh... She's in Operation theatre, straight and then right" I ran towards the room.

Gaytri please be alright....

There was a fear inside my heart which I've never felt, fear of losing her. It was clenching my heart painfully.

I stood in front of Operation theatre. The nurse came out. "Nurse how's my wife?" I asked controlling my emotions. "She's in danger, we are trying"

It broke me. My wife, my Rose... I can't breathe. My lips shivered, I gulped the lump in my throat. I looked away, My heart was hurting like someone is stabbing me million times.

Gaytri you can't leave.... I want you beside me, I need you. You can't do this to me, you said you will give me chance then why you are leaving me?

I clenched my fist, when I saw her glimpse from the mirror, it's breaking me bit by bit. I was numb. I was feeling anger and pain together.

It's hurting me Gaytri, please don't do this to me... Hate me all you want, slap me, shout on me but just come back to me.

I can't stand this anymore I feel weak, thinking I couldn't stop this I feel like a failure. I sank in seat there, and closed my eyes.

"Beta, Are you okay?" I heard someone near me. He was an old man. "You seem to be panicking a lot"

Am I?

I shook my head. "I-I am alright" I can barely speak. "It'll be alright..." He said.

"You must The person a lot for whom you are so much tensed about...Just Believe in your love. " He patted my head.

Love?

I know I like her but love?

Me and love? Is this possible.... I don't even believe in love.

"I can't love someone" I sadly Chuckled.

"When you are afraid to loose them like it'll kill you if they leave you, then it can't be just attraction, it can't be just lust , it can't be obsession, It's love" He got up. "The early you realise the Better it is before you actually loose them"

It hits me.

Looking at her in this condition, I feel like someone is snatching a part of me, I feel hollow inside without her.

What is it?

I can't even think a moment without her, heck it's even hard to breathe without her now. I need her so much that it hurts.