GOING BACK TO HER PAST-II

GAYTRIRAJPUT

GAYTRI
RAJPUT

Everyone entered my room, all so worried. Achintya was the first one to run up to me. He sat beside me, holding my arms "Princess? Are you okay? Are you hurt somewhere? You.."

Before he could complete his words I hugged him, as if my life depends on him. But I really need this, I need him more than anyone right now. I want to be in his arms, I feel safe with him.

"Stay with me please" I whispered. "Always"  he caressed my back.

I looked at everyone and then kriti Di, yes I know she's Mahira's elder sister. Mahira used to tell me about her, they even look similar. Once she showed their picture together Kriti Di might not know that we are well aware of her identity.

Kriti was looking with hope and pain, she lost her sister I can totally understand her pain. "Kriti, I-I will tell you ev-everything"

"Princess it's..." I cutted off Riyansh. "She wants to know about her sister Riyu and I have no right to hide it from her"

*†*†*†*†*†*†

The mess started with the entery of Ranvijay khuranna. He was there senior, his eyes landed on Gaytri, her untouchable beauty attracted him to no extent.

He was crazy, a psycho. He stalked her and tried to get close to her Whenever he got chance. Gaytri was not at all comfortable with that.

"Sir... Please, leave my hand"

"C'mon sweetheart stop resisting me." He twisted her hands. "ahh... Sir, you are hurting me"

"Is it? Then will you talk to any other guy?"

"Who are you to tell me" she said but he grabbed her neck. "Say what you were saying? Who am I ? Should I show you?" He forcefully kissed her.

She pushed him. This was too much, he can't continue to do this. It's been so many months but she can't ignore that he made her life hell. She is living in fear, she can't even breathe properly.

She slapped him. "HOW DARE YOU TOUCH ME YOU FUCKING BASTERED!!" And started walking

His jaw clenched and he grabbed her hairs and slammed her on the wall. She yelped in pain. "You bitch!..."

Before he could speak anything someone someone hit him on the head. He groaned, "Stop hurting me friend you fucker!" It was Mahira.