THE ARRIVAL OF UNWANTED

ACHINTYARAGHUVANSHI

ACHINTYA
RAGHUVANSHI

I woke up in morning and find the bed empty, It's early in the the morning where did she go?

I heard lots of noise from outside, I looked out of window, evryone was busy in decoration.

Oh it's Sangeet

I heard my phone's Ring, it was Prashant.

Me: Hello? What is it Prashant?

Prashant: Achintya! We got that man! You were right, he's your rival's man.

That fucking khurana.

Me: I want that khurana destroyed! That sick BASTERED!!

Prashant: But that man is already dead, when our men found him he tried to run away and got into accident. We tried to save him but he died, he told us that he was sent by Khurana but we have no proof against him, yet.

This clearly Wasn't an accident, he cleared the only proof against him.

Me: I told you guys! Let me deal with him myself!!

Prashant: Achintya you just came out of the mess! We can't risk it so stop being stubborn.

Me: and do what?? Let him hurt my family? My wife?

I hunged up in anger.

I always want to finish him but my father and Prashant keep telling me to take steps legally.

Fuck that shit! I don't believe in them.

I'll do it myself.

I was so fucking angry, my fist was clenched and I was ready to pounce on Anyone.

But then my eyes fell on her she is... My wife! My woman!

And I found myself drowing into her beauty forgetting that I was fuming a second ago.

She was wearing a simple suit yet maintained to look enchanting. She was telling a servent something.

There was a cute frown on her forehead. Her beautiful pink lips were moving, she was telling something to Her brother Abhinav, She then face palmed, looking in disappointment . I chuckled.

She's the cutest creature alive I swear.

I got fresh and went out, I heard her voice. "Aree bhaiya! Jaldi kro na... Bilkul time nahi hai aur abhi bahut kaam hai"