GROWING FEELINGS

ACHINTYARAGHUVANSHI

ACHINTYA
RAGHUVANSHI

I was hugging her as if my life depends on it. I can't control my emotions when I saw her.

A single tear slipped from my eyes of relief and held up sadness. I never cry for anyone but she's not anyone she's different.

I am changing because of her, and for her. I never realised that I've loved her all along.

"I am hungry" I heard her voice. "I'll bring something for you" I patted her head.

I went to take some soup for her, when I came back I saw Abhiraj sitting beside her. She was sleeping soundly.

"Princess, I am sorry, I couldn't save you." he caressed her head. "If you can then forgive me... I never knew you were going through so much. I know it's my fault I should have atleast heard you"

"Give me a chance I promise I'll try to be the best big brother for you. I can't live like this throughout all my life. I love you a lot baby sister" he kissed her forehead and went out.

He made me remember myself, me and Aditya aren't in good terms either. I know I was a bad brother to him for ignoring him, I regret it.

Because of Gaytri my brother atleast don't hate me now. I sat near her, she was looking peaceful while sleeping, very calm. I was tempted to let her be like this but she was hungry I have to feed her.

"Princess? Get up!" I shake her a bit, she groaned and woke up. "You took forever to get food" she pouted.

Don't test me god!!

"Sorry...here you go, have it!" I start feeding her. "Kunwar sa... My hands are all fine, I can eat.."

"No you can't... now shush! and have it" she rolled her eyes, while I feed her.

"Bhabhi maa" I heard Aditya. Before I can react I saw him hugging my wife. "I was so scared, I thought.... I thought.." he sobbed badly. She patted his back. "I thought you'll leave me too like my mother"

My face paled. I clenched my jaws, my memories started coming in my mind. I shut my eyes

Leave me!!! Ma!!!!

Save me... Please I won't do it again...

Forgive Me, I won't tell it to anyone

I intake sharp breath while opening my eyes.

"Kunwar sa? Are you ok?" I heard her voice.
"Yes I am, you take rest I will come after sometime" I said and left the place.