WAVE OF HAPPINESS

GAYTRI

GAYTRI

RAJPUT

We were cuddling, I mean I was dragged on bed and been caged in his arms, not that I am complaining about it.

After the kiss....
Oh wait.... Kiss? MY FIRST KISS!!!! HE TOOK MY FIRST KISS,

I unknowingly blushed, thanks to heavens it's dark in my room. "Sleep, Rose. Tomorrow is your brother's wedding" I heard him.

"Why do you call me Rose?"

"It's my name for you..." He caressed my hairs. "I no where relate to Rose, then how come you gave me this nickname" I chuckled.

"First time when I saw you... You were dancing in the Garden while the rose petals fell on you, you have this natural rosy tint blush, and moreover you smell like roses....so you are my Rose"

"Ishh, so cheesy" I pushed him a little, but he pulled me "it's called Romance"

My eyes widen. "You and romance?"

"Don't make this face, I am trying ok... Kriti said Girls like Romantic men" he huffed. And I laughed, you can't tell me that it's not cute.

"Yeah that's true but..." I cupped his face. "I like you as you are, the real you. You don't have to be someone you are not" we were looking into eachother's eyes

"Stop before I kiss you" he said. I blushed, "You make me fall for you every damn time and then you go on assuming I'LL be with other woman... So unfair"

He nuzzled into my neck, "uh.... I won't mind if you'll kiss me" my brave statement took him shock, well I am shock as well.

From where is it coming Gaytri???

But my mind shuts down as his lips locked with mind, his lips move in rythem with mine. He hovered over me holding nape of my neck and from another hand holding my waist.

His kiss was filled with love, making me feel current through my veins. He caressed my waist, and I shivered. We broke our kiss, "You have no idea what I want to do with you" he caressed my cheeks with his thumb.

"L-let's sleep" I said breathlessly, he feel beside me. We slept while cuddling.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_

"You are glowing, you know" I heard Riyansh. "Huh? Am I?"

"You are so in love" he laughed. "Shhhh!! What if he listen"