THOUGHTS OF HER

ACHINTYARAGHUVANSHI

ACHINTYA
RAGHUVANSHI

I have been busy with company work a lot, since some days I've been staying late. I don't go home, neither I want to. I don't want to see her face.

That day when I saw her sleeping in balcony, I don't know why I felt guilty. As if I am doing something wrong but why? I have no idea. Isn't this what she deserves?

I put her on bed, yes it was me. Just because she don't get any expectations I talked to her rudely. I was working when I came to know about my brother, no one have any idea about his whereabouts.

I was very tensed, I have so many enemies anyone can harm him. I don't want anything to happen to him. I lashed on him as soon as I saw him because I was angry and worried.

His were like someone poured cold water on me. This is what he thinks of me? I was hurt, I do care about him, about my family. Just because I haven't came back doesn't mean I never thought about it.

After saying everything, he went in his room and I saw Gaytri running behind him. Why is she going there? Wait is she manipulating my brother against me?

I swear to god if she's the reason my brother said those words I'll rip her apart.

I stood outside his room when I heard some voices.

"He called me irresponsible, he shouted"

"Because he was worried he don't want anything happen to you, bacche. He was frustrated about the fact that he had no idea where you are, He had no idea If you are safe or not"

"He left me, he left us... Never came back.."

"He might be having his reasons Aditya,"

I heard them. Her words, They unknowingly touched my hearts. She was making my brother understand.

Is she really good? Or pretending?

Are you crazy Achintya? For what she'll be pretending in front of no one. If she was what you think she'll be manipulating your brother to go against you.

I am confused. Yes, her behaviour is totally opposite of what I've been told about her. But then what I saw....

I can't understand what's deceiving. Gaytri or....

I went in my room and in frustration I drank, not too much I was still sober. The anticipation to ask her what she thinks make me question her about my insecurity.

She replied as If she knows me. I slept thinking about her.

I woke up with heavy headache. I haven't drank much still? My body is paining. GOD DAMNIT!!