WORDS HURT MORE

GAYTRI RAJPUT

GAYTRI
RAJPUT

As I came back home I was so tired till and just crashed in bed. I tried to sleep but guess what, these tears occupied my eyes instead of sleep.

What have I done to make them hate me this much? Just because I too birth there? People think that I am a princess so my life will be full of happiness, but the truth is opposite. I feel jealous of those 'normal' people, they atleast have a loving family.

I heard room door opening. I stood up and saw him coming close to me. He laid on bed carelessly. I was about to go and change as I haven't after coming.

"Gaytri, I want to ask something and I want the truth"

"W-what i-is it kunwar sa?"

"Have you or have you not got the file which was sent to the palace from my office"

"What? I don't know what are you saying" I had no idea about his stupid question. What I have to do with his files.

"It was an important file, and the only one who was in the palace who can get it is you, Gaytri. Tell me where is it? What have you done with it?"

"I don't know-" he interrupted me. "HOW MUCH HAVE YOU SOLD IT FOR??"

I was shocked. He think I sold it?

"I have nothing to do with you and your business, why do you think I would do something cheap like this!?" His false accusations were making me angry.

"Oh! I don't think, I KNOW it's you who did it!.... Why don't you tell me why you married me hmm? You hate me right? Then why did you married me?"

"I don't think there's a need to tell you that" I snapped. What does he thinks?

"You were planning for so long right? Why?  You knew I am the one to get throne. You want money, AND FOR MONEY YOU EVEN SOLD MY WORK TO HIM"

"For god's sake I belong to a royal family as well Mr.Raghuvanshi!" I gritted my teeth.

"Do you really?" He said. I squinted my eyes "what do you mean?" I asked. "I know about you!!"

What does he know? His words made me nervous

"I know how much of a bitch you are!" He came closer to me. "I know your real fucking face!! You did this on purpose!!! Your eyes were on me and my money since very first!!!"

"AND WHY WOULD I DO THAT??"

"Because that's all you need you greedy bitch!!! YOU USED THE SITUATION TO MARRY ME! OR WAS THIS WAS A PLAN TOO!!"