CONFUSED

GAYTRI RAJPUT

GAYTRI
RAJPUT

I was moving inside my room I saw him hugging her and He caressed her head and then she moved away. He laughed as she whispered something In his ears. His eyes shined as he talked to her, while having a huge smile on his face.

One thing I don't realisesd she looks somewhat familiar, I saw her somewhere. But I can't remember exactly where.

I was pissed, who was that girl?

Why was he laughing with her?

*†*†*†*†*

I was keeping my clothes in wardrobe, I kept his things aside. As I was doing my work a book or more like an album fell. My eyes feel on some pictures I took it in my hands, one of it was a group picture of Achintya and his friends.

I can only recognise Him and Prashant, there was another guy and a girl. She is pretty. I looked another picture. My eyes went wide, he was sitting beside her and she was kissing his cheeks.

He was smiling eye to eye while holding her in his arms.

"Princess?" I head his voice. I abruptly kept the album and went outside.

*†*†*†*†*

That time I didn't liked him, or atleast I haven't realised that I did. I ignored it but now that I like him... So much. Everything he does effects me.

And now that saw that woman in front of me, I felt.... Insecure. Why is she here? And why is he with her?

He said he have a meeting but the hell he is doing with that woman?

"

Rajkumari sa, kunwar sa apko niche khane ke liye bula rhe hai"

( Kunwar sa is calling you for dinner, downstairs)

"Kah dijiye hame bhukh nahi hai"

(Tell him that I am not hungry)

I was laying down on bed, sulking because of I don't know what reason. What is this new feeling? It feels like something is burning in my heart, him with another woman the scene, the mere thought upsets me.

I want to drag every woman out who eyes him.

I was never this violent, shit... Don't tell me I am... Jealous?