HIS CHANGED BEHAVIOUR

GAYTRIRAJPUT

GAYTRI
RAJPUT

After they went I directly moved towards the bathroom to let out my frustration and anger in form of tears.

Whenever I see them, it always remind me of ignorance I faced in my childhood. That's the second reason I wanna leave this place. I have no reason to stay here.

*†*†*†*†*
(The day Gaytri went to Mumbai)

"Fuck it! So much happened and you are telling this now, Princess!" He clenched his jaw. He was Angry as I told him about Achintya's behaviour towards me.

He cupped my face. "Princess, You will come with me. We'll go back, I am not Letting you stay here anymore"

"Even I don't want to go back..." My eyes teared up. "Don't worry till I am in India you will stay with me and after that we can leave" he smiled showing off his dimples.

"But I need to take my stuff from Udaipur palace" I said but, He denied "No you are NOT going back, I'll buy everything that you need. No need to go back!" He strictly said.

"I have to..."

"What is there that you wanna go back so badly??"

"Her memories"

He understood. Both of us were in tears. The difference is, I can show and he hides.

*†*†*†*†*

But fuck my fate!

I have to be here for Radhika, I can't miss her wedding. It will be selfish of me if I won't stay with her just because I am facing problem. She was with me in my worst, I know she needs me there.

And if I will leave now then everyone will find out as I have to stay in Bharatpur for some days.