GLIMPSE OF HIS PAST

GAYTRIRAJPUT

GAYTRI
RAJPUT

"So how's the work?"

"What are you doing here Jeet?"

"I was missing you Di!"

I rolled my eyes "what? I am telling you the truth"

"Yeah sure, I believe you.... Yes you was missing me, you are definitely not here to meet someone definitely not a girl"

He dramatically gasped. "Definitely not--" I glared at him. "Urgh! Fine, I met her when I went to Jaipur for some business work."

"And when were you going to tell me?"

"There's nothing to say, I just liked her. She's different. I wanted to know about her and got to know she's an employee in jiju's company"

(Brother in law)

"Still...you are suppose to tell your sister"

"I was about to but then that Idiot Nav spilled Everything" he huffed. "I just... didn't got anytime. There was lotta Chaos in your life"

"Ok fine now tell me!"

He was about to tell me when I heard a female voice. "GAYTRI!!"

She came towards me. And I heard a gasp. "Riddhi" no it wasn't me.

It was Jeet.

My eyes widen, I looked him in shock. She turned to look my brother. "YOU?"

"What the fuck are you doing here? Gaytri, what are you doing with him? You know him?" She gasped. "Oh god! You are double dating? That day it was another girl with you....."

"What another girl??" I shrieked. "No... No girl--"

"I saw her with you in Jaipur, I know and for god's love she was younger than you, atleast leave that kid"

"Jeet what is she saying?"

"It's not what it looks like, I can explain---"

"Explain? Yes please do... please explain that even after having so many girls around you, why are you stalking me?"

"Jeet!!! What the fuck!!!"

"I am not stalking you woman..."

"Gaytri... You should break up with him!"