REVELATION

GAYTRIRAJPUT

GAYTRI
RAJPUT

As he said, I got a beautiful dress for the business party and also some make up artist
I like my natural look more, so I told them to do very light make up.

I was ready by 7. "Rajkumari sa...kunwar sa niche apka apka intzaar kar rhe hai"

(Princess, master is waiting for you downstairs)

"Han hum aa rahe hai" I politely said.

(Yes I am coming)

I was nervous about my look, what if I am not looking good. Urgh! I am going crazy.

I descended from stairs, our eyes met as I walked downstairs

I descended from stairs, our eyes met as I walked downstairs. He was looking like a Greek god, so handsome, so unreal.

His tight black tux was doing no justice to his muscles. The white t-shit was giving the idea of his perfect abs.

His choclate brown eyes were shining and fixed on me. It was like it's just us. "You look  gorgeous, so beautiful... So ethereal"

He pecked my lips, and looked into my eyes. "I would have kissed the life out of you but you'll lipstick will be ruined and we'll be late"

I blushed hard at his statement.

As we entered the hall, everyone's eyes were on us. I mean of course he holds the most powerful position.

Papa was already here with my parents, standing next to him. I saw Abhiraj bhaiya and Radhika coming towards us. "you look beautiful, princess" Abhiraj bhaiya said.

"Yes girl!" Radhika hugged me. We started talking me and Radhika. She was telling about her life recently. Abhiraj bhaiya and Achintya went to meet other businessmen.