THE SUDDEN WEDDING?

G A Y T R IR A J P U T

G A Y T R I
R A J P U T

The sudden wedding of Priya and the devil, I mean Achintya was announced. It was a month after but as my dadaji wanted it as soon as a possible family decided to do it early.

It was overwhelming for both sides, even Priya who was dying to marry that jerk is not looking too pleased.

"Gaytri... Bacchae go get ready" Chachi said. Rituals were done so fast, I was looking at preparations as Barat must be coming at any time.

(Barat is when the groom comes with his family and friends to get married)

"DI first come and select my sherwani" Abijeet stepped in me. "Di, first you come with me" Abhinav too came.

(Sherwani is Indian traditional wear, worn by men)

"Ma, my sherwani?" Abhiraj bhaiya came and looked at Jeet and nav weirdly. "Why these two idiots are fighting like mad bitches"

"They want Gaytri to choose their outfits and the thing is 'who goes first'" Chachi laughed and I giggled.

"DID YOU CHOOSE!!!" I flinched as they said.

"Shut up! Gaytri you help me" Abhiraj bhaiya said leaving everyone in shock and me? Beyond shock.

"Muh band kr le macchar ghus jyga" I heard a very familiar female voice.

(Close your mouth or a mosquito will enter)

"Tu kb ayi?" I exactly know it's Radhika.

(When did you come?)

"When your life took a huge turn and your cold and don't-talk-to-me-or-I'll-Kick-Your-ass brother asked you sweetly to help you after years of ignorance" she whispered back.

"And I prefer not to goo--- why is he glaring at me?" She glared back at my brother.

"Come..." I went with Bhai "Aree but what about me??":

"Radhika can help"

"The situation tells me to run" and she did.

I came with Bhai as we were on the way he stopped "You can go and get ready" I was confused.

"Those two wouldn't have let you get ready Gaytri you know" he chuckled. I nodded and was about to go.