TRUCE-I

ACHINTYARAGHUVANSHI

ACHINTYA
RAGHUVANSHI

She looked too broken when I saw her crying, I felt guilty. Somewhere it is my fault, my misunderstandings and my problems dragged her into this.

She yelled at me, I don't like it when people even raise their voice on me. If it was someone else I would have snapped their neck but looking at her eyes, I can't even get angry on her.

Her innocence does something to me, I just calm down without her doing anything. 

I do want her beside me.... Forever and I mean it when I said I'll give her reasons to stay.

I hope you give me a chance, Rose!

I was out, after getting ready, I was waiting for Gaytri. I looked towards the couple who is suppose to get engaged today. The girl, Radhika, she looked gloomy. Maybe because of thier fight I guess. I heard it, all I know is Abhiraj did something and cuz of that Gaytri don't like him.

I was just in my thoughts when I Gaytri, she was looking like an Angel, truly. She's fantabulously beautiful..... she's gorgeous... I have no words to describe her beauty. She feels unreal that's all I know.

Wow suddenly she looks beautiful in your eyes.

Before I was a fucking dumb to be blinded by lies and I never said she's not beautiful.  But now she's even more beautiful to me as I am aware of her innocence and kind heart.

Pink colour suits her, she walked towards me

Pink colour suits her, she walked towards me. I tried to breathe to calm down my fasten heart beat. Her soft hairs were open and falling freely. Her green eyes are attracting me towards her more, her waist was what I thought... perfectly carved.

She's perfect.

"Jiju? What are you looking... Oh!" Abhinav came but stopped when he saw me looking at her. "Looks like I am disturbing your view"

"What are you looking at?" She stood in front of me questionable expression. "N-nothing...N-No one"

Oh god! ACHINTYA RAGHUVANSHI NEVER STUTTER!!