JUST HATE?

GAYTRIRAJPUT

GAYTRI
RAJPUT

I was in Bharatpur palace, chachu and Chachi didn't let me go today no matter how badly I wanna run away from here. Not just here, I wanna run away from everything which is going on in my life but...

I will fight until I can.

Although I am tierd but I don't want to untitled as a coward.

"Dii, what are you thinking?" Jeet asked. "Nothing, you guys don't have to sleep?" I said. As I saw nav entering with soft drinks in his hands.

Radhika too entered with snacks. "Movie marathon babies!!!" She whisper shouted. We all laughed.

The movie started and this dumbhead, nav put a horror movie. "AHHHHH!!" Jeet shouted

"AHHHHHH!!" Radhika joined

"AHHHHHH-- WHAT THE FUCK! WHY YOU SHOUTED!!?" I shouted

"I need to pee" he said. "URGH!! GO AWAY!!"

"Nav tu chal!" (You come) Jeet looked at him. "Bhkk, pagal hai kya!" (Eww, are you mad!) He looked at him in disgust.

"Uh....Di!!?"

"Don't you even dare to look at me!! GO AWAY!!"

"What going on here?" We heard a male voice. "Uhm....Abhi bhai, we were watching a movie ..." Jeet said.

"And he need to pee but is afraid to go alone" she held her laugh. "AHHH!"

"AHH! WHAT HAPPENED?". I flinched

"Are I was saying Bhai you come with me." Jeet went in front of Abhiraj bhai. "What the hell?? You are not a kid Jeet..." He slapped his head.

"Please na bhai, waise bhooton ki trah raat ko ao tahl hi rahe ho mere sath chaloge to kya chala jyga"

(you were anyway roaming like ghost, what's wrong in coming with me)

We Stopped our laugh. While Bhaiya looked pissed of. "I'll cut your--"

"No bhaiya! I want to become a father!"

"OH MY GOD BOYS RESPECT THE PRESENCE OF YOUR SISTERS!!" I kicked his ass.

"I was saying I'll cut your PAY if you'll talk like that to me!" He glared at him. "I'll quit working under you!" He pouted.

"Let's go Jeet baby you need to pee" Abhi bhaiya twisted his ears and dragged him. We all laughed.