HER SIDE

G A Y T R I  R A J P U T

While I was working I was feeling as if someone staring, I looked around a saw a very handsome man looking towards me

While I was working I was feeling as if someone staring, I looked around a saw a very handsome man looking towards me. His choclate brown eyes were shining in sun rays. Perfect jawline, his suit was perfectly fit in him, he's muscular yet not bulky.

Greek God like.

I asked Nitin chachu (uncle)about them. "Chachu who are they?"

"Hriday Raghuvanshi, old family friend and his son Achintya Raghuvanshi" he looked at me again and asked "Will you come today?"

"I won't" I smiled sadly. "Bacche, It's your Father's and brother's success party...And you came to Palace after so long."

"Chachu nobody cares." Only he and dadu (grandfather) cares about my well being. And in younger siblings his sons and no one else.

I heard conversation about Priya's marriage With Hriday uncle's son. She was happy and I was happy for her. No matter what she's my sister.

No matter what she did.

Priya Di called me to help her getting ready. I went in her room and helped her. She was looking beautiful, till then my mother came and looked at Priya in awe "Aww my beautiful daughter... You are looking like an angel today, I am sure your to be husband will fall for you all over again"

She didn't even looked at me, unlike me Priya is everyone's favourite. My parents never liked my presence. In the age of 15 I went to hostel. And surprisingly except dadu and chachu no one ever came to meet me.

After completing my studies just yesterday I came back and trust me when I say no body still cared. It breaks my heart. I don't know what made them hate me.

Do they blame me for that incident? But it wasn't my fault.

I was going from corridor when I saw Abhiraj Bhaiya. "Gaytri? Are you not getting ready?"

"No , I'll be in my room if you need something then you can tell me, and Priya Di is ready you can go and take her" he looked at me for sometime and nodded.

"Abhi!! See how am I looking?" We heard Priya Di, "Absolutely beautiful, as you are dear sissy" he smiled and hugged her. They both are close to each other.

"Gaytri.. won't you come?" My mother asked. Finally she noticed me "Leave it ma, what she will do there? Anyone barely know her it's good without her anyways" and it's not surprising my mother and brother just chuckled at her.

"Not really Priya Di" I saw Abhinav came to my side "It's bad without her" my little brother is so caring and protective. "Abhinav... You go and get ready "

"But Di, I am confused can you chose my clothes?" He gave me puppy eyes "MINE TOO GAYU DI!!". Abhijeet shouted. I chuckled at them and nodded.

As I was going from corridor I felt as if someone is watching me, when I turned I saw him, Achintya Raghuvanshi, looking at me very intently while coming towards me. He was elegantly walking. His aura is so dominant, His eyes are so hypnotising, he walks like a king as he is.

Can't believe I am talking about how I am getting attracted by just his.... walking style?

"Princess?" I heard his deep voice, it made me shiver but I liked it. "Where's the venue?"

Before I could say Abhiraj bhaiya said "I'll show you, come with me... Priya let's go"

Achintya just nodded and walked with them while Priya was clinging on his hands. He gave me one last look with.

Why my heart is racing so fast? Haye kanaha! (oh lord Krishna!)

The party must've started while I was sitting in my room, I am here for some months. I'll get out of here as soon as possible, I wish to cut off all ties with this family. Because they hurt me, thier ignorance hurt, this blame game hurts me.

They never tried to find the truth, why am I not lovable. Everything is my fault, even my birth. I wish I was never born. My tears fell continuesly

"Gayu!!??"I heard faint shout and I knew who it is. Soon my room door burst open "STUPID! IDIOT! You are back and I am getting to know after a day!!! Hum sath sath se hum apke hai kon?" (From we are together to who are you to me?) She taunted me.

"Radhika!" I tried to speak but she cut me off  "You shut up! Don't you dare take my name! You bitch! I fucking missed you and you just... forgot about me?"

"Gosh never! I was busy in preparations, but how did you find out I am back?" I asked. "Abhinav told me... Cuz obviously you don't even remember Your bestie is alive" she came sat beside me.

"I missed you" I felt my voice cracked "wait gayu? Are you crying?" She cupped my face.

"No I am not... It's just.." I wasn't able to complete my sentence. "That's the reason I never wanted you to come back... You are always in pain when you come here" she hugged me.

She knows about my misery, why not she's my best friend since childhood. she's from the royal family, and my father's close friend's elder daughter, she have a sister as well.

"You know I hate your family" she made face which I found funny and laughed. "You know you look beautiful while smiling and laughing"

"Eww! You are flirting" I laughed again. "Trust me I haven't even started" she winked.

"Gosh! You won't change" I rolled my eyes, "why? You are so beautiful, if I was a boy I would have eloped with you"

"But I wouldn't" I smacked her head, "ouch... You've hurted my heart" I face plamed at her weird acting.

"By the way... Do you have any boyfriend?" She smirked. "What? No!"

"So boring" she said, "why? do you have?" I narrowed my eyes. "Do you think I am beautiful enought to attract any guy?"

Honestly She is beautiful, she have big die eyes and black orbs. Her round face is so cute. And her dressing sense is also good. "You are beautiful idiot!"

"Acha? That's why no men ever proposed me" she rolled her eyes "If you'll give bitch look to every guy, they will obviously run away"

We both talked all night, until her father called her.

I want to go far away from here... hoping that God will listen to me.

_________________

Hello dear people!!!

*Thinking what to say*

Umm..... If you liked the chapter then pleaseeee vote and comment.

I'd love to know ur thoughts. Thnx

Love ya all 💕

Arcane 🖤