YOU CAUGHT MY EYES

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

A C H I N T Y A
R A G H U V A N S H I

I was in this party, to be honest it's boring. I wanted to see that one girl who caught my eyes, just at one glance she made me feel something different. She's beautiful, I could look at her forever. I've met many beautiful woman in my life, businesswoman, actresses and models but she.... Her beauty is ethereal.

She's my epitome of beauty, she made me feel which I've never felt, It frustrates me.

I was looking at her but couldn't find her, she's not here in her own brother's success party?

"Achintya? What are you looking for?" Abhiraj said

Your younger sister.

"You want something?" Priya too came by then

Yes your younger sister.

"No...just... Looking around" I said. "Ahh your another sister.. where is she?" I asked, expecting they don't sense my desperation.

"She's not here" Abhiraj said

I can clearly see that you dumbass, that's why I asked where the fuck is she?

"What's the deal anyone, she don't stay with us. Such a spoilt brat she is.." Priya started speaking.

Before anyone could say anything Uday uncle came with my father, "Achintya beta, why don't you tell your father to stay here for another day"

"Uday...." Before my father could speak Uday uncle spoke "I won't listen No Hriday, it's just about a day. After years you came and even Achintya is here, you are staying here end of discussion"

"Your father is so stubborn Abhiraj" my father spoke. "Tell me about it" we all laughed.

Ok this shit is too much, I can't stay here... For god sake I have work.

You gotta see the beauty...still won't?

Guess who's staying here.