PURE BLISS

GAYTRIRAJPUT

GAYTRI
RAJPUT

(One year later)

"

You are serious right now?"

"Damn yes!"

"OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!!"

"RIYANSH SHHH!! Keep quite" I hushed him. "Ok... Ok I am so sorry... Radhika?" He snapped his finger in front of her.

"Dude...ye sadme main kyu chali gyi?" Riyansh said.

(Why she went in shock?)

"Gayu... Repeat what you said earlier!" She said in hushed tone.

"I...I am pregnant"

"AHHHHHH!!!! FUCKING GOD SHIT... FUCKING HELL---" she started jumping on my bed

"Oh god should I call mental asylum?" Riyansh ran to my side and looked at her in horrer. "I...I guess so"

"Radhika....What the hell? What happened to my wife?" Abhiraj Bhaiya looked at us. "Raj!! You won't believe... Gaytri..."

"I am pregnant" I told Abhiraj Bhaiya. He was stunned... He looked at me with wide eyes. "WHAT?? That jerk! HOW DARE HE MAKE MY SISTER PREGNANT!!"

Radhika smacked his chest and gave him 'are you serious look' "Raj!!! He is her husband and what do you mean how he made her pregnant, just like you made pregnant...."

Yes, Just a months ago Radhika gave birth to a little princess... I became bua (father's sister) and maasi (mother's sister) at the same time.

"I... Just... Oh god I can't believe my little sister is having a baby... It's just overwhelming" He looked at me and hugged me tightly. "My baby sister is going to have a baby... God she grew up too early"

"Does he knows?" Riyansh asked. "No... Not yet, I am going to suprise him today" I smiled, although I a little nervous as well I don't know how will he react.

"Ok then we should go... We won't disturb you today" Radhika winked at me. "Aree but I don't want to leave my sister alone" bhaiya protested but it Radhika glared at him and stood silently.

"No we have to go back home and Riyansh you too... Mummy ji called you... Both of you will come with me" She dragged them with her.

God help me... I wish everything goes well.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Everything was prepared, I made his favourite food and also got my pregnancy test reports. I sat there waiting for my husband to come and not long enough I heard his car, He entered the hall and looked at me.