HIDDEN THINGS

GAYTRIRAJPUT

GAYTRI
RAJPUT

*†*†*†*†*†*

"P-Priya, what a-are you doing?" I backed from her. "So I heard you trying to tell chachu about what I did.... Didn't I told you to close your mouth!"

we are on second floor, and I  was on the edge of stair. "Priya back off, I'll fall!"

"And that's what I want" she tried to push but I dodged and I heard shriek, I saw Priya falling down.

"PRIYA!!!" I heard Abhiraj bhaiya.

........

"I-I saw Gaytri there, she pushed Priya!" Abhiraj bhaiya spoke.

My heart broke. "No...No please believe me!! It's not me!!! Papa...Maa .. please believe me!" I cried.

"She won't stay here with us anymore, as soon as her school is over. She'll move out" I heard my father. He went out. I cried so much that day.

No one in my family believed me. Since then there was cold war between me and my family. They were angry and I was hurt and broken.

After I completed my school, chachu enrolled me in a college out of India.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_

"Because of you!! Priya, because of you. A little girl lived without her family's love!! Even after having I felt I am an orphan! You have no idea for So many years my heart broke everyday, I cried every night!"

"WHAT HAVE I EVER DONE TO YOU??"

"BECAUSE I DIDN'T LIKED THE ATTENTION WHICH WAS ON YOU! MY FAMILY WAS SNATCHED AND I SNATCHED YOURS!!!" She shouted.

"Priya?" My mother sobbed. "Y-You lied?"

"Yes... Yes I lied! I hate her, I wanted to hurt her physically and mentally! In every way possible"

"YOU ARE SICK BITCH!" Nav shouted at her. "Whatever, I am here to take my Achintya away from you. He loves me not you, he'll be with me not you!"

"He was never yours to start with!"

"YOU..." she raised her hands when we heard a growl. "TOUCH HER I'LL FUCKING DETACH YOUR FILTHY HANDS FROM YOUR BODY!!!"

He's here... Achintya!

"A-Achintya, Baby... Look I am here for you." She tried to touch him but he yanked her hands. And looked at her with disgust.

"Did I asked you to come back? You can leave or I'll throw you" he stood beside me. His eyes showed nothing but anger.

"What? Babe I know you are angry on me but you can't stay with this bitc..."

"ONE WORD....one word bad against her, and I'll pull out your tongue" He looked daringly towards her. "Now go away!" His hands clenched into fist, he growled.