BRIDE UNDER THE VEIL

A C H I N T Y A

                          A C H I N T Y A

R A G H U V A N S H I

We reached at the palace it was beautifully decorated, and everyone looks very Happy. As I entered my eyes caught the beauty,  my Rose, she is stunning as always. She was giggling with another girl beside her.

Her laugh is a contiguous laugh.

"Now wait for your bride, dear" Priya's mother spoke.

As if I am DIEING to marry.

Marriage was never on my list, but due to this throne, I have to get married. I don't wanna be bound to someone. Fuck this shit.

People started coming to me and congratulating me. I swear I am hating every bit of it. Why can't we just end this drama right here? It's just a marriage what's the big deal? Call her, we'll do rituals and that's fucking it.

After half an hour it seems I saw the bride coming. She was wearing a long veil. Strange.. is it really Priya?

She sat beside me and haven't spoken a word. I feel something is weird.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

The rituals were completed and finally, I am married. The Achintya Raghuvanshi is a married man now.

We took the elder's blessings, and suddenly my father came to me, and Uday's uncle "Uday! Where's Priya?" He looked angry.

"Priya? Dad, she's here" I said. "No, she's not, I heard Rashmi bhabhi and prarthana Bhabhi talking now you tell me the truth Uday!" He said. He yelled a little, everyone was busy themselves so no one can hear us which was good

"Hriday, let's talk about this later" Uday's uncle pleaded. I was standing confused.

"Priya? What's going on? Why don't you say something!" She wasn't saying anything as well.

She then lifted her veil and I was beyond shock.

How it turned out this way?