GOING BACK TO HER PAST

RIYANSH
SHRIVASTAVA

I looked at everyone's expression. "I'll explain but before that can we go back to palace?"

Gaytri was numb, I took her in my arms and started walking. Abhiraj and Achintya stood in front of me.

"I'll take my wife..."

"I'll take my sister..."

They both said together. I shook my head, she is so sensitive right now, I am not sure if she'll be comfortable with anyone of them.

"Leave it bhai and jiju, Riyansh bhaiya knows her more than anyone of us, he knows how to handle her Better" Jeet spoke.

"Fine... But You will sit in my car" Achintya said

"And I will company you" Abhiraj stepped in.

They both glared at me. I just nodded.

As we reached the Bharatpur palace, She was already sleeping, I put Gaytri on bed and went out. Every family member was present there.

We all settled down, "I'll answer your questions but there are lot of things I won't tell you.... It's Gaytri's part if she wants, you all will know about it"

"When did you met my daughter?" Her mother asked.

†*†*†*†*†*†

Gaytri was new to this city, called Paris. Her uncle and her brothers helped her moving in, After some days they left and she thought to have a tour of the beautiful place.

She entered a coffe shop. "Bonjour madame, comment puis-je vous aider ?"

(Hello ma'am how can I help you?)

"One Americano please!" She smiled at the guy, which he returned. Before coming to France she learnt the language as she was always fascinated by this country.

"Your name ma'am?"

"Gaytri!"

"I see you are Indian!" He chuckled. "Yeah" That's when she noticed the guy, he is definitely not from France. "You..uh.." not sure if she mention what she's thinking.

He chuckled "yeah you are right I am also Indian"

She left after she got her drink.