ARRIVAL OF KNOWN

ACHINTYARAGHUVANSHI

ACHINTYA
RAGHUVANSHI

"Suprise!!" That unknown man looked at Gaytri and said. He smiled at her and I looked at Gaytri, "Riyansh!!" she was shocked and in seconds she ran towards him.

She hugged him tightly. My hands clenched in anger, Looking at her someone else's arms the main problem was she was hugging him as if her life depends on it.

She cried in his arms, I was ready to tear this man apart and drag her towards me and tell him that She's mine...

"I missed you! You took so much time" she cried. "I am sorry, is my princess angry on me?" He cooed.

NO YOU DEEP SHIT SHE'S MY PRINCESS... MINE... SHE BELONGS ACHINTYA RAGHUVANSHI!!!

Leave her before I make you leave this world.

"Yes" she pouted. No Rose, don't look at him like that, it's just for me.

"I'll make it up to you" he winked at her.

HE BLOODY WINKED AT HER!!!

I'll pull out those fucking eyes from you man!

"OH GOD RIYANSH BHAI!!??" Nav said and hugged him, "oh damn Bhai when did you came to India?"

"He came months ago" she smacked his chest. Ok for god's love Rose, LEAVE HIM!!

Fine ho gaya na hug and all what are you still doing in his arms???

"Oh Bhai Finally you are here" Jeet said. "So even you knew he is here? Wow I feel so loved" Nav said. The trio chuckled.

"Obviously I knew, when Di went to Mumbai she went to meet him only and  I am the only one who invited him here"

WHAT? She went to meet him? In Mumbai?

Ok Every information and every scene is not helping me subdue my anger at all.

Gaytri is mine, she should be in my arms not with some bastard, she should be smiling with me and because of me, I hate this man with passion!

"Who is he?" I heard Abhiraj, "He is Gaytri Di's best friend" Abhiraj looked at him in confusion.

"We didn't knew about you" Her mother spoke Looking at him. "Yeah because we met in France, we studied together" she said.