HER BOLDNESS

ACHINTYARAGHUVANSHI

ACHINTYA
RAGHUVANSHI

  Next morning was usual, I was in office when I saw Prashant with a guy I don't clearly recognise

"You were about to say something yesterday, what's that?"

"Yes, so you know this guy... He's from our intelligence department" he introduced. "Ok and?"

"Good morning sir,. Actually I've been told to keep it a secret but Prashant sir threatened me to confess it. Say sorry to your wife please "

"You know my wife" I was shocked. How the fuck he knows her!!!

"Yes sir that day, I went to the palace with Prashant sir to talk about finding that video, it was getting very difficult to track it down"

"Come to the point!!!" I said.

"Sorry sir.... So Your wife she approached us  we introduced ourselves, Prashant sir got call from someone so he moved out your wife, she asked me if she can help to find the IP address of that fraud."

"WHAT???"

"She is the one who found out the real video and deleted it" as he completed I was in complete shock.

I am so fucking confuse right now. She's the one who did that. How? Why?

How she knows hacking? I have the best computer engineers and hackers, they were unable to do what she did.

And why she helped when I just blamed her?

"H-How?" I looked at Prashant. "Ask your wife" he said. "I saw her helping him I didn't said anything that time as she told him to keep it a secret but after I got to know how you treated her I had to let you know"

She is literally the mystery for me.

The whole day her thoughts haven't left my mind. I will go crazy, since I saw her it's just her in my mind. Weather it is to hate her or... whatever I am feeling for her right now.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_

I entered my room, I haven't saw her anywhere. As I entered I saw her standing on stool trying to get something from upper shelf.

"The hell" I said, she flinched and was about to fall. I held her in my arms. "OH GOD YOU SCARED ME!! I could have died!"

"Don't you dare to shout on me!"