COME BACK

ACHINTYA
RAGHUVANSHI

I am back to India, it's just been three days and I am missing her like hell. I came out of Airport and there was so much media. Which I am habitual of.

I starting walking towards my car ignoring there questions. The crowd surrounded me but suddenly I felt sharp pain in my stomach. My breathe got heavier.

"CATCH HIM!!" Prashant shouted.

"YOU DESERVE TO DIE ACHINTYA! YOU TOOK MY EVERYTHING!! SEE YOU IN HELL!"

Ranvijay... This fucker!

"Take him to the hospital fast!!!"

"Achintya! Don't close your eyes... You'll be alright."

I felt it hard to open my eyes I was slowly drifting. But I need to stay strong... For my love. I can't leave her... I want to stay with her I want to be with her. I want us to grow old together.

I want to listen how much she loves me... I can't leave her.

 I can't leave her

GAYTRI
R

AJPUT

"What happened to my brother?" I asked Radhika. "He's Grumpy old man forget him"

"Who's grumpy Old man mrs Rajput?" I heard my brother's voice. I laughed at her face. He glared at her and went away.

"Bhaiya!" I followed him. "What?" He turned towards me. "I am sorry for yesterday, I talked to you Rudely"

He haven't spoke so I continued. "Bhaiya, it's not--"