MISS HIM

GAYTRIRAJPUT

GAYTRI
RAJPUT

"Gaytri... Come have dinner" I heard my mother. "I am not hungry" I just layed on my bed.

How dare that man send me here and then talk to me sweetly as if he haven't done anything.

Idiot...

Dumbhead....

Jerk....

Handsome...

Wait where does that came from?

I thought we were counting his qualities.

See I am even getting crazy and arguing with myself because of him.

He doesn't even miss me.

Stop lieing he called you several times, you denied it.

Fine! My fault.

"Gayu? Princess?" I heard Abhiraj bhaiya. I turned around as he sat on near me. "I thought you were sleeping"

"I am trying tho" I said. He smiled and looked at me for a moment and started caressing my head.

Finding it peaceful I kept my head on his lap, I heard his chuckle "missing him?" I heard Radhika's voice.

"Not you... I forgot now you are the permanent here" I groaned. "Ay! This is the way you talk to your bhabhi!" She showed me her fake anger.

"This is the way I talk to my best friend" I hissed. "Whatever, but you can't ignore the fact that you are missing him!" She smirked.

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO MARRY HER!!" I nearly shouted while she just laughed at me. "Go fuck yourself!"

"You can just ask your brother to do that--"

"Eww you fucking bitch that's my big brother you are talking about"

"Girls I am still here" my brother's deadpanned voice came.

"But you always wanted to know about my--"

"Not anymore!! It was better if you would have married Rehan!" I said but then I bite my tongue. "Who?" My brother gave Radhika death glare.

Time to have some fun...

"Oh you haven't told bhaiya about Rehan?" I smirked. "Gaytri don't you dare!"