TRUCE-II

ACHINTYARAGHUVANSHI

ACHINTYA
RAGHUVANSHI

I put my head on headboard and saw her preparing to sleep on couch. She went to off the lights. "Ahh... Don't off all the lights" she looked confused but nodded.

I closed my eyes trying to sleep.

*†*†*†*†*†*

"Open the door" I shouted. "Please!!! I am scared" I cried.

"Mom!!! Where are you??" I shouted again hoping someone will hear me. My breathe was becoming heavy.

"Get me out of here!"

"No one will help you out" I heard a voice. "No...No I promise I won't do anything" my tears fell. "Don't hurt me"

"No use, kid! No one will save you from me"

"Please...No! I won't tell it to anyone...." Before I could say anything I was pushed hardly on floor.

Whip!

I felt the stinging sensation on my back. I cried in pain. The person continuesly used whip, my back was full of scars.

It hurts!

"I wish Someone save me" I wished mentally.  my eyes met darkness.

*†*†*†*†*†*

I opened my eyes, my was breathing heavily. I turned on the lights. I saw Gaytri woke up.

"Uh... Are you okay? You need something?Is it paining somewhere?" She asked. Yes, in my heart.

"Hm... No I was just thirsty" I said. "Are you sure?" She asked. "Yeah" I replied.

She nodded and got back to sleep. I layed back on the bed.

As I said some scars are just so deep and dark that they never go. I am full of those scars. The reason I am a devil, is my past. I made myself the way that no one can hurt me.

What I did to Gaytri was inhuman, it was misunderstanding. I never felt guilty for my actions no matter what I did but it's different for her. She's an angel, she helped me even tho I did nothing but hurted her.

Maybe you like her.

No!!