1

The devastated streets are littered with wreckage, limb remains and suspicious bloodstains, as well as monsters with staggering, rotting skin and a stench of carrion.

[Behind the flower branch! Behind! 】

"I see!"

The flower branch in the form of a rabbit is running fast, and behind her, a zombie cat without a tail is frantically chasing her!

She ran so fast that she looked like a white snowball from a distance.

!

On the contrary, the zombie cat that was chasing behind couldn't dodge in time and slammed into the wall!

There was a sharp roar in the air, and the wall collapsed in response.

[Energy storage progress 0.00000...00001%]

The sound card of the system is like a chrysanthemum rotating at 404.

[This energy is too little...] The system couldn't help but say, these zombie cats look quite powerful, but I didn't expect that the energy they got was not enough for it to say a few more words.

The flowers are too few, but it's off to a good start! She said cheerfully: "It doesn't matter, it will add up, let's take your time!"

While speaking, several more terrifying-looking zombie cats appeared all around! They hunched their backs, all the cat hair on their bodies exploded, staring at Huazhi with turbid yellow vertical pupils, and roaring lowly in their mouths, as if they would rush over to tear her apart in the next second. .

The sharp fangs were also stained with unknown dirty carrion, and the saliva was drooling while staring at the flower branches. Clean and fresh rabbit meat has a huge appeal to them.

"Other cats also came around." The white rabbit ears moved, and Huazhi re-ready. Because of the rapid running just now, Huazhi's voice trembled a little, "Don't worry, I can do it."

Her heart was beating a little faster, Huazhi pursed her three-petaled mouth, and carefully observed the situation around her. They surrounded her very thoroughly, with three layers inside and three layers outside. No matter what direction she went, she would be caught by them with the shortest distance. Coupled with the group of cats that are still coming in not far away, there are probably dozens of such cats.

The flower branch in the shape of a rabbit is only the size of a palm, standing there, like a ball of soft and sweet cotton candy, whoever sees it will think that she needs to be carefully cared for. Such little rabbits fall into the encirclement of zombie cats, like fish waiting to be slaughtered on the board, only for cats to slaughter.

But the flower branch did not stop at all, and rushed over.

Those big cats swooped at the flowers one after another! Every time Huazhi's dodging is terrifying, it seems that she will be torn apart by her fangs in the next moment, but she is stepped on them at an extremely fast speed and at an unexpected angle to avoid them, and finally she turns around abruptly. , disappeared around the corner.

Qi Chaoyang, who was not far away, stared at what had just happened, his chin couldn't close: "Jing Huai, did you see it just now?"

"That's a rabbit, right? A little white rabbit!" Qi Chaoyang looked at his palm, his tone full of shock: "It's the size of my palm at most, it looks like a human or animal The harmless and weak ones can't be done, and they actually killed all those cats!"