36

As if prying into a secret that he shouldn't know.

Awkward, really embarrassing! Paopao

He shouldn't be here now! Qi Chaoyang hurriedly got up, "Then I'll go to sign up now, you guys continue, continue."

When he left, he was afraid of the embarrassment of the scenery, and gave him a look of "everyone is an adult, I understand it", and then closed the door.

Flower branch lay on the door, heard the sound of the door closing, and knew that Qi Chaoyang had left.

She breathed a sigh of relief. But as soon as it was loosened, it was found that it was wrong. Now that Qi Chaoyang is gone, does Jing Huai have to go back to the room to see her!

Her bunny ears still couldn't be retracted, and she couldn't jump off the balcony with two bunny ears on.

When Jing Huai reopened the door, he saw the bulge on the bed.

If she was a rabbit now, he would probably see the scene where she buried her head in her rabbit nest now.

She didn't know what she was afraid of, but she felt that it happened too suddenly, and the result was completely beyond her expectations.

I don't know how long it took, when she felt that the air in the quilt was getting thinner and was about to make a slit for herself, Jing Huai finally moved. The footsteps were getting further and further away from her, and finally there was a soft closing sound.

Flower Branch froze for a moment, and quietly patted her head out of the quilt. The room was empty, she was alone, and he really went out again.

On the quilt there is the cold smell that Jing Huai is used to, she has not smelled it so close for a long time. Huazhi felt that she was really strange, obviously because he was uneasy now, but also because he smelled him and felt at ease.

And because it was a familiar smell and a familiar environment, she slept better instead.

Jiang Huai sat quietly outside the door, and he took the white rabbit fur ball again and kneaded it gently.

It should have been him who suffered the impact originally, but now it seems that she has suffered a greater impact and is more uneasy.

An hour later, she still did not come out of the room. Jing Huai knocked on the door, but he didn't get a response for a long time, but he still opened the door.

When I opened the door again, I saw a sleeping flower branch.

She lay quietly on the bed, holding his pillow in both hands. Soft and shiny hair scattered behind her, half of her face became slightly bulging due to squeezing, her lips were rosy and lustrous, delicate and dripping, and her two fluffy bunny ears were also lying softly on her head at this moment. side.

The black hair and the white rabbit ears are in stark contrast in color, Jing Huai raised his hand and touched her ears, the white rabbit fur was smooth, soft and fluffy.

As if feeling his touch, the ear moved suddenly, and her eyes opened slightly.

The scenery stayed in place.

Huazhi seemed to feel the scenery Huai touching her rabbit ears in a daze, the familiar scenes and familiar people only made her think she was still a rabbit, and Huazhi habitually rubbed his ears hands, closed eyes and went to sleep.