64

"Dip~woo~~dip~woo~~dip~woo~~"

The blaring siren looped three times.

"Warning! Warning! There is a zombie-like ability user in Area 1, please go to the nearby ability person as soon as possible, and ordinary people don't go out!"

"Di~woo~~di~woo~~di~woo~~Please go to the nearby abilities as soon as possible, ordinary people don't go out!"

When the piercing siren rang, everyone was alarmed.

Because of the high rent in District 1, it is usually only the supernatural who can afford to live in this place. After Huazhi heard the familiar alarm sound, she quickly got up from the bed!

Huazhi was in Jinghuai's house, because she originally wanted to take a shower and went to the space to find him, but now, Huazhi casually wrapped a large Jinghuai coat and wore it like this Slippers ran to the balcony.

The ability user who tore his clothes, the ability user seemed to be mad and let out a low roar.

Other abilities like Huazhi also ran to the balcony immediately after hearing the movement to see what was going on outside.

At one point, the lights on the balcony turned on one by one.

But there were no lights on the road, and a strong yellow light slammed in the middle to move around to search for his position, and it was quickly locked down.

The hot yellow light slammed on him, and he let out an even more impatient growl.

Flower Branch clearly saw his eyes, sometimes human-like, and sometimes cloudy vertical pupils.

There are already other abilities around him who have followed the yellow light to find him and are approaching him!

Huazhi couldn't care less, after putting on a mask, she simply jumped off the balcony.

A black figure jumped down from the upstairs, and everyone didn't realize it, even if someone saw it, they thought it was their hallucination.

Flower Branch traveled extremely fast, and at a distance of four or five hundred meters, he arrived in front of him in a few seconds, which was a lot faster than the other power users who had already left.

The power user has just turned into a zombie, and only has very short sharp fangs and no sharp nails.

Reason and black energy alternately controlled his brain, and he finally clasped the heroine's neck violently, and the woman's neck was pierced by the fangs he grew!

The flower branch is no longer the flower branch it used to be. Facing this situation, she is very familiar with it. She moves quickly and wraps the whip directly around him and pulls him backwards.

.

"Husband, husband!" Even if the neck is still bleeding, the first reaction of a woman is to check the man's condition first.

The woman burst into tears, and the tears clouded her vision. She looked at Huazhi, "Is he going to completely turn into a zombie?"

"He should be fine. Calm down first and treat your wound first."

The sound of the flower branches is very pleasant and clear, like a gust of breeze in the mountains passing through the heart of people, with a soothing effect.

"He, is he really all right?" The woman hugged the man and was a little flustered.

She specially went to pick him up today. He has been on this mission for almost a month. Who would have thought that he would suddenly have a seizure after coming out of the observation room.