157

Before getting close, everyone could already feel the unusual aura.

Along the way, zombies kept walking towards the coast city, as if they had received some kind of guidance. On the way they came, they had already cleaned up a lot of zombies.

When I was resting in the next city at night, the huge city didn't even have a single zombie.

Too quiet also makes people feel too weird. They even tried to find it in the mall, but they didn't see a single zombie.

"Did they all be summoned away by the Corpse Emperor?" Qi Chaoyang began to beat drums in his heart.

He wasn't the only one who thought so.

Huazhi nodded, "There are so many zombies walking close to Coastal City on the road, and it is normal for the zombies in the next city to be attracted."

"I know it's normal, but don't you think this is very scary?" Qi Chaoyang looked around and approached them quietly, "I heard a lot of people talking about the corpse emperor The level is very high, we will die this time."

Qi Chaoyang thought of the photos he saw last time at Wei'an Base, and felt a little scared for a while. If it wasn't for the scenery Huai replaced the photos at that time, the people's hearts that would have been slack would have collapsed as soon as they approached the coastal city.

Have you got a pot?"

Qi Chaoyang: ? ? ?

The situation inside is not clear, so it is impossible to send a large army in rashly. Everyone decided to fix it here first.

In fact, during this time, the major bases sent people to investigate the coastal city, various advanced instruments and equipment took turns, and they flew a little lower and were soon shot down.

"They have weapons?!"

"I didn't see the photos before, it's so **** **** up, a bunch of zombies know how to use weapons."

"What should I do, I want to run."

"Who is not, if you don't go up, you will die, you may die inside in a few days."

...

The negative emotions caused by the corpse emperor affected everyone wildly, these remarks came out of every corner, and then got into her ears.

She tugged at Jing Huai's sleeve, "Will they escape?"

King Huai: "No, the base will have a solution."

Qi Chaoyang also interjected, "If you can't escape, you will be blacklisted in all bases."

Everyone is afraid of danger. If you run away and hide behind others every time you encounter danger, you will kill zombies.

The ability users who are on the blacklist will be rejected from all bases, and all the points under the name will be invalid, and then they may be caught by the Wei'an base to mine coal. However, Huazhi was still a little worried. If you were scared at the beginning, then it would really start fighting and it would soon dissipate.

Unexpectedly, that night, above their resident repairs, the familiar giant monster appeared!

The flower branch saw it at first glance, and hurriedly shook the scenery, "Look, look."

It seems that only the two of them can see the monster, the huge body is crouching above everyone, and a certain substance is continuously absorbed by it.

The officer was beside them, watching them staring above, "Did you see?"

Flower Branch nodded, "Why is he here?"