60

Huazhi instantly understood what the gift he was talking about, and the roaring energy almost drowned her in it. Huazhi closed her eyes comfortably, and even her pores opened.

Huazhi only remembered that she fainted suddenly, there shouldn't be so much energy in the whip.

It's so comfortable that her head doesn't hurt anymore!

There are two big words in the mind of one person and one rabbit - "happiness"!

King Huai glanced at Huazhi and asked her, "Do you like it?"

The chick nods as if pecking at rice, she likes it so much! Huazhi asked happily, "Why is there so much energy in it?"

very good mood.

The corners of Jing Huai's mouth were stained with a faint smile, and his facial features were softened and relaxed. He leaned on the seat and said lightly: "Use it to deal with the remaining high-level plants in it. ."

Blossoms: ! !

So this is how the energy in the whip comes from!

Huazhi was happy and excited for a while, she wanted to pounce on him, but he was driving now, she would definitely affect him, but she didn't know how to express herself for a while of excitement.

Blossom branch beside her, looking like she wants to lean over but hesitates.

Jing Huai saw her action, and seemed to have inadvertently left the steering wheel with her right hand.

The hand came to her, "What do you want to do?"

His fingers are slender and powerful, with well-proportioned flesh and bones, and even the raised carpal bones on his wrists are delicate and beautiful.

After reading it in admiration, Huazhi immediately took his hand into her arms, finally holding something in her hand, Huazhi was finally satisfied, she rubbed his head with her affectionately Shoulder, "Thank you, I love it!"

Her hair is long and loose at the moment. Some fell on his hands and legs, and no matter where the hair fell, it was very black and shiny.

King Huai looked at her head from the corner of her head unconsciously. He hadn't forgotten about combing a bunch of rabbit fur inside the bell, so his eyes would always fall on her hair.

On the top of her head is black hair so thick that you can't see the seam, it is black, soft and shiny.

After rubbing the flower branches and expressing his happiness, he quickly put Jing Huai's hand back on the steering wheel.

"You drive well, I won't disturb you."

Huazhi said so, but because he was happy, he couldn't help but look at him.

After watching for a few seconds, Huazhi began to feel that in addition to the little gray rabbit, there seemed to be an invisible little rabbit bouncing around her heart, she couldn't help asking: " Did you use the whip specially to help me accumulate energy?"

King Huai nodded.

Huazhi felt her heart beating faster. He was very happy, not only because there was a lot of energy in the whip, but also because he was thinking of accumulating energy for her, and it felt a little sweet, like a piece of sweet and soft white rabbit toffee.

In fact, he can also take out the crystal nucleus for use. The crystal nucleus is so valuable, especially the high-level crystal nucleus, which is even more sought after by everyone. The energy inside is so abundant, it must have absorbed a lot of crystal nuclei!