38

Huazhi never imagined that, after her whip left her, she could absorb energy and store it by herself.

Her eyes became erratic and dodged instantly because of her guilty conscience.

Bu Si was still talking there, Huazhi no longer dared to look directly into his haggard and dark blue eyes.

She is so indebted now that she really can't get the nucleus to pay him back. She couldn't tell Bu Si that all the energy had been sucked away by her.

Jiang Huai raised her eyes and looked over, met his gaze, Huazhi immediately moved, and smiled at him with a guilty conscience.

What is she guilty of? Jing Huai's eyes fell on her whip.

Only he knows the complexity of Bu Si's heart.

He tried hard to control himself not to look at the whip, otherwise he would want to smash the crystal core inside. He figured it out clearly, probably because his current level was so poor. Since this whip is extraordinary, it may not be possible to successfully forge this whip until his ability level reaches the fourth and fifth steps.

His expression was really bad, Huazhi hurriedly stuffed the whip into his clothes. She really didn't have the courage to tell Bu Si that the energy was sucked away by her.

Her eyes fell on the stove that was still burning. Since they are about to go out on a mission, why don't we wait for her to come back after finishing the mission?

The opportunity was just right, Huazhi tugged at Jing Huai's sleeve, and reached out to touch his pocket.

In her pocket there is a bell taken from her neck. They agreed to return it to him today.

Jiang Huai took the bell out of his pocket and handed it to Bu Si.

Bu Si suddenly saw the bell, and was stunned for a moment, "Didn't you lose the rabbit, why is the bell still here?"

The bell he made himself is absolutely unique and can be recognized at a glance.

"I ran back again." Jing Huai said lightly.

"Running back??" Bu Si was stunned, "Didn't you say the rabbit was lost in the hospital?"

"Yes." Jing Huai replied lightly, without further explanation.

Bu Si looked at his hand, "Then why didn't you bring her here?"

The rabbit was lost a few days ago. When he talked about the rabbit, he seemed a little lost when he looked at the scenery. Today it does look different.

Scenery Huai looked sideways, and his eyes passed over Huazhi.

He obviously didn't speak, and his eyes didn't stay for too long, but the flower branch was lifted by his heart.

Jiang Huai quickly turned his attention back to Bu Si, "At home."

Bu Si nodded, but looking at the bell in his hand, he became even more puzzled, "The rabbit is back, why did you return the bell to me?"

Jiang Huai gave him two third-level crystal cores when he returned from the mission this time. In addition to the crystal core, there was also a fifth-level zombie fang.

Although his bell is easy to use, it is also useful for rabbits. The things that Jing Huai gave him have already made him a lot of money.

Jing Huai explained: "There is a healing space inside the bell. After opening, the space will continue to expand with the upgrade of the ability, and the healing effect will continue to accelerate."