19

Hua Ye frowned when she heard her say that she could have as many crystal nuclei as she wanted.

Before she came, she knew she wanted that bell very much, but she didn't expect that she would say how many crystal cores she wanted.

He is still only a second-level power user, and it is not so easy to kill a second-level zombie. There are only a dozen crystal nuclei left on them now.

Hua Rou saw his surprised eyes, and hugged his arm to reassure him.

She just didn't want to be chased away by Bu Si. Although Bu Si has a bad temper, people who have dealt with him say that he is very fair.

Bu Si's eyelids moved, "What bell?"

Seeing hope, Huarou's voice is also a little higher: "It's that little bell with a defensive function that you made by accident."

After Hua Rou finished speaking, she carefully observed Bu Si's expression.

The bell should be just a useless thing to him now, if she wants to buy it, he should have no reason to refuse.

Because this bell is too tasteless, he has long since thrown it into a corner. I just remembered that it was also because I saw the small and soft little white rabbit, and it was a pity that she died, otherwise he wouldn't remember the bell at all.

He himself forgot, and only mentioned it to Jing Huai just now. How did she know that he made it by accident? You can have as many nuclei as you want.

Bu Si did not lift her eyes, "100 secondary crystal nuclei."

Hua Ye's face was ugly: "You are a lion!"

Bu Si put his hand on the door, and his tone was full of impatience: "If you don't want to get out, don't delay my sleep!"

Hua Rou's face couldn't hold back, but she still said to Bu Si gently: "Mr. Can you give us a more reasonable price for your bell?"

Healing abilities have always been favored by others because they are rare and precious.

However, Bu Si buckled her hand against the door, her nostrils turned to the sky: "Go—"

*

Huazhi doesn't know yet, the small gift she just received is something that others have been thinking about for a long time.

She was fresh for a while and put the bell aside. Bell is a nice bell, but not as nice as her hairpins and doesn't make a sound.

Or will it have powers like that knife?

Flower Branch thought wildly in her mind, that knife is so powerful, this little bell might be so powerful.

After Jing Huai came home with the flowers, she found a soft and strong white rope and hung the bell around her neck.

Her rabbit fur is very long, and it is still in a state of exploding. After the bell was put on, it completely sank into the rabbit fur, just in front of her neck. The white rope was hard to see if you looked closely.

King Huai adjusted the length of the rope to make the bell hanging in a more suitable position.

The flower branch was lying on his lap, and suddenly there was something on her neck. She was a little uncomfortable and could not help but stretch out her claws to touch it. Jing Huai pinched her furry claws. In his hand: "Don't take it off."