74

Hua Zhi secretly looked at Jing Huai's reaction, she didn't expect to speak her heart out like this.

It was the first time she drank, and she didn't know what it was like to be drunk. Huazhi racked his brains, and finally recovered the memory of last night with the help of the little gray rabbit.

The picture quickly flashed across her head, Huazhi breathed a sigh of relief, but fortunately, she did not do anything excessive.

Jiang Huai kept looking at Huazhi, watching her go from shock to sudden realization and finally relieved, and then—

Flower Branch pulled him out, "I was drunk yesterday and thought you were a rabbit."

If Jing Huai is a rabbit, she really wants to keep him.

Huazhi suddenly seemed to remember the dream she had last night. She really dreamed that Jing Huai had turned into a rabbit, a very powerful and white rabbit who could kick and fly The venomous snake and beast that pounced on. Then the rabbit becomes the most powerful animal in the forest and dominates the forest!

Speaking of which, she has never seen other rabbits since she came to this world. However, the animals in this world have mutated, and other rabbits have also changed, but I don't know what they have become.

】Little Gray Rabbit immediately showed her the photo.

After copying the database of the base, its database was instantly enriched, Huazhi was ugly by those rabbits at a glance, and the rabbit scenery in her dream was beautiful.

Jiang Huai didn't expect Huazhi's reaction, he nodded, "You just want to raise rabbits."

"Because the rabbits are small, and where I used to live it was easy to find food."

He pinched the face of the flower branch. He originally thought she had an extraordinary effort and independence, and he had never heard her complain. It seemed that she could adapt well in any environment , Linked to the things she said last night, he probably outlined her previous living environment.

Huazhi looked at him, hesitated for a while, and nodded, "It takes too many points to support you, otherwise I will earn more points."

But as soon as she finished speaking, [Di-, your points have been credited. 】

It's the points she got from the plant information she handed in in the previous mission, there are more than 300!

Huazhi patted his shoulder vigorously, "Okay, but I can only support you for one day today."

With more than 300 points, she recorded more than 300 plant data. It seemed that nothing happened to her that would surprise him.

Jiang Huai retracted his gaze, clipped a yellow sunflower hairpin to her hair, "Clean up, it's time to go."

The sunflower is creamy yellow. After wearing it, the flower branch feels brighter. She hadn't worn a hairpin for a long time, and Huazhi looked at every place she passed by that reflected her own reflection, and thought the hairpin was so beautiful.

On the way, the two were about to part, and Huazhi asked him, "What are you going to do today?"

"To the training ground."

Huazhi's face instantly showed a look of envy, she also wanted to go, the things in the research institute are too scientific, if there is no little gray rabbit, she will definitely be unable to resist.

But she already knew the results deduced by the research. All species in this world are evolving wildly to adapt to the end of the world. Only human evolution is the slowest. There are dangers everywhere, and in another ten or twenty years, the living space of human beings will get worse and worse. It is difficult for even the number of ordinary people to grow, let alone those with abilities.