139

These things cannot be said in front of everyone.

The three returned upstairs, and Huazhi found out that Qi Chaoyang had been placed in the room where Sun Zhu lived, next to them.

Qi Chaoyang took them to his room. The room has been cleaned up again, Huazhi took a closer look and confirmed that there is nothing strange here.

.

King Huai: "Not dead."

Qi Chaoyang nodded, "Then I have to go to my 'good brother' Han name to talk about the past, but I gave him a lot of things to help me kill you."

Unexpectedly, something bigger was involved. Han Ming didn't get things done, of course he had to return the things to him.

The video of Shen Guo being locked in the basement by them was also released last night. Although you don't know what Huang Lao and others are absorbing, you can hear them clearly .

If Shen Guo died, he would not be able to find such a suitable object. Has anyone found a new ability user, and what is the fourth- and fifth-order dawn base.

These words popped out one by one and joined together, Qi Chaoyang felt heartbroken when he saw it, wanting to know the truth.

"I heard that the people in the Dawning Base are crazy, and threatened to ask them for an explanation." After all, every level 4 or above ability user is very precious to the base exist.

The Dawning Base has the largest number of high-level power users and the largest number of deaths. Before, they only thought it was an accident, and they always thought that the zombies outside had evolved, so they always suffered heavy losses when they went out on a mission.

But now in the video, Huang Lao and several others admit that they are deliberately infecting the ability users, arresting high-level ability users, especially mentioning one of their leaders, and later also mentioning When I arrived at Jinghuai, I wanted to arrest all the people who could do the best in other bases. It was really a shame!

Huazhi and the others released the video, and it only ended when they said they wanted to capture the scenery. After that, nothing about the rabbit was spread.

It was not only Huang Lao who was present at the time, the five people could be said to be the top forces except Shen Guo, but this time the incident broke out like this, they still want to continue the same as before It is absolutely impossible to take charge of the Wei'an base.

If they really continue to control the Wei'an base, they will find reasons for others to divide the Wei'an base.

Seeing that he kept asking Huazhi with great interest, Jing Huai interrupted him: "What do you mean by interesting things?"

Qi Chaoyang patted his head, "I'm just talking about gossip."

He took out the bracelet, "Look."

In his wristband, a video is recorded.

Qi Chaoyang explained to them: "He said that he was also controlled by that kind of crystal nucleus. Only eating that kind of crystal nucleus can relieve it. That thing is simply more powerful than the dude."

Flower Branch: "Is it that special crystal nucleus?"

"No." Qi Chaoyang shook his head, "But I didn't find what he was talking about, but none of the power users caught before were addicted."

Jing Huai watched the video, "Why can he speak smoothly?" The previous power users were all banned, so as long as they talked about relevant news, the eggs in their bodies would eat their hearts and brains.