133

Outside the room, everyone was nervously watching the surveillance pictures? But they could only see violent sparks splashing from the chains that bound Shen Guo.

Sound, what is it? It made my heart tremble. Originally, I wanted to wipe out all the people here, but who would have known that they were so powerful that they could even swallow that kind of power!

Five of them were there just now, and they talked so much, but no one found out there? Someone! And who is it, who appeared by their side so quietly, who else in Shen Guo's subordinates has such ability!

After such a month, many of Shen Guo's subordinates have surrendered to them, but Zhou Cheng has not given up, stubbornly like a stone in a cesspool, stinky and hard. If it wasn't for Shen Guogang's "death", it would be difficult to attack him, he would have died hundreds of times. They shouldn't have been afraid of trouble at that time, and they should be soft-hearted towards him!

Iron chains and handcuffs tightly locked Shen Guo's wrists and ankles, because they had been sunk into the flesh long ago, so they looked bloody.

Jiang Huai could have cut off his shackles long ago, but he deliberately took a little more time to cut off all the chains at once after the poisonous gas in the room filled to a certain extent .

The monitoring was also obscured by the poisonous gas, "Quick! Power on! Where's the gasoline, and the poisonous gas? Hurry up and put it in! They mustn't let them save Shen Guo!"

When people die, they die without proof. At that time, they can say that the video is fabricated and synthesized, and no one can say a second sentence. But if they really let them save people, it would definitely turn the world upside down. Everyone knew the seriousness of this matter and did not dare to delay at all.

Huazhi has been paying attention to the movements of Jing Huai, and at the moment Jing Huai cut off the chain, he and Shen Guo were immediately taken into the space. At this time, the poisonous gas in the room has spread all over the space, and the light blue poisonous mist makes people invisible.

Huazhi and Jinghuai did not panic at all. Before they entered the room, Jinghuai had already used his mental power to explore all the terrain here.

Although this space is very closed, they can't open the door forever, they just need to wait for a chance in the space.

In the room, only she and the mutant rabbits and those black gas were left. She must be as fast as possible, otherwise the mutant rabbit can't support it for too long.

I originally wanted to devour her black qi, but because I couldn't beat her, I could only run around, but Huazhi's figure became more ghostly, and in a very short time, the remaining black qi was also captured She devoured a clean. After cleaning them up, Huazhi returned to the bell with the mutant rabbit.

The moment she entered, Jing Huai removed the mental barrier. There were vents all around the walls, and they sent gasoline and fire through the vents, and the room burst into flames with a bang!

This is not enough, there is a steady stream of gas coming in.

Oil plus gas, and it only takes a little spark to set a fire across a space. Even metal walls could not last long under the burning of such a fire. The oxygen in it was instantly compressed to the extreme.

The flower branch saw the outside in the space? At this scene, some stammered, "Will this not burn to other places?"

"Yes, but they'd rather burn us than destroy this place."

Huazhi nodded, no longer caring about the situation.

Shen Guo was completely in a coma, and they inlaid the space with a fourth-order wood-type crystal nucleus and a very precious third-order healing-type crystal nucleus.