156

"Thorn-" is the sound of something breaking through the air.

Han Meng's pupils dilated instantly, and a sense of danger suddenly struck, but she couldn't move!

Just when Han Meng thought she was about to be blocked by Huazhi's sudden appearance! Han Meng struggled to break free, the white space was frantically turbulent, and shattered at the moment when the long arrow pierced into Huazhi's body—

Everyone woke up at the same time.

Trembling uncontrollably. Thinking of Huazhi, she ran out immediately.

Huazhi and Jing Huai also woke up, Huazhi was still in shock, "I was discovered by Gu Su, how can he fall asleep?"

They lived in a villa with Han Meng, and the door was soon knocked on by Han Meng.

Flower Branch immediately ran to open the door. Han Meng looked up and down the flower branch, and took a closer look with her head in her arms, "Are you all right? He shot an arrow just now, are you alright?"

"I'm fine, I'm fine, it's just a dream, it's all fake." There was no black gas in the arrow, and I didn't know what it was. I didn't feel anything when I shot it.

Han Meng's lips were a little pale, and her complexion was not very good.

Huazhi looked at her: "What's wrong with you, are you hurt?"

She became paler and paler, and suddenly fainted.

Huazhi hugged her quickly and took her into the room. As soon as she entered the room, Huazhi put her in the bell. Huazhi asked him worriedly, "What happened to her?"

Jing Huai: "The stimulation Gu Su gave was too strong, she wasted a lot of strength in breaking that dream."

"Does Gu Su also have the ability to fall asleep?" Huazhi thought about it carefully, "Up to now, I have only seen him pulling that longbow. Is his ability really that longbow?"

Jiang Huai shook his head and felt strange, "I don't know, but he has no mental power."

The two couldn't figure it out, they could only wait for Han Meng to wake up.

Han Meng had completely recovered after waking up. She returned the high-level crystal core that Huazhi gave her to her, and also gave Huazhi the healing core they had collected before.

Blossoms did not refuse, the healing cores were used on the bells to have the greatest effect.

Huazhi looked at Han Meng, "Do you know why that man appeared in the dream?"

Han Meng frowned, "He has my spray." She looked at Shen Guo in the video, "He's not a fourth-order power user, how could he be hurt so badly?"

Thinking of the spray, Han Meng frowned even more, "That kind of spray is very rare, I haven't given it to a few people, I'll check it out."

I thought this was the end of the matter, but the next day, Dawning Base received a notice from Wei'an Base, saying that Shen Guo had suffered a serious mental injury and wanted to hold Han Meng accountable!

The person in the lead is Zhou Cheng. In the video, Shen Guozheng is lying on the bed with a pale face. The whole person seems to be ten years old, and he is still wearing a breathing mask. It beeped, and it looked like he was seriously injured. They even issued a doctor's report.

Moreover, they even gave evidence that Han Meng attacked Shen Guo. For a while, the public opinion reached a climax, and many people demanded accountability for Han Meng on the Internet. Even other people in the Dawning Base put pressure on Su Xiong frequently, asking him to deal with Han Meng and to release the imprisoned power users.