89

By the moonlight, the two of them thoroughly saw the whole picture of the poisonous snake underneath.

Rao was Huazhi who had done a good job in his heart, and was also shocked by the scene in front of him.

Countless venomous snakes climbed out from unknown corners, "Sisi-", they struggled to swim and climb in their direction.

After that, they were quickly devoured by them, and in just one bite, they devoured a queen that was ten times their size!

The body of the queen worm propped up the snake body in a large mass, and the body of the queen who was still twisting quickly lost power, and quickly became quiet as the snake body swam. At the same time, Jing Huai once again took the flower branch and leaped to another high-rise building.

Roughly estimated, there are at least hundreds of poisonous snakes around here! Whether it is a rabbit or a poisonous snake, the body exudes a green light of cyan and green, and under the background of the orange night moon, it is strange and terrifying.

Originally snakes ate rabbits, but those poisonous snakes roamed fast and had no idea of ​​attacking the mutant rabbits around them. Huazhi's heart relaxed a lot.

"Don't worry, they won't attack rabbits." Jing Huai jumped lightly with the branches and changed direction again.

Huazhi nodded, although I don't know why, but depending on the situation, there seems to be a cooperative relationship between them.

wishful thinking!

The sound of the flute became sharp, and the speed of the poisonous snakes also accelerated. Under the moonlight, the sparkling scales flashed past, as fast as lightning.

After a few breaths, Jing Huai looked at the poisonous snakes and mutant rabbits chasing one after another: "Shielding the smell and temperature can't avoid their pursuit."

Snakes are animals that rely on heat and breath to pursue their prey. His mental power has completely blocked these things, but the speed of their pursuit has not slowed down.

Jiang Huai quickly removed his mental power and replaced it with wind power.

The group of poisonous snakes were still roaming fast on the ground and walls, "Sisi—"

So what became their target was not spiritual power, nor the smell and temperature they exuded, but his ability, Jing Huai's eyes completely sank.

Mental power, cobra, heart below seven inches, including these poisonous snakes, everything fits perfectly with that seventh-order zombie snake. Is this a coincidence? Or... this mutant snake is the seventh-order mutant snake!

The flower branch was held by him, and it was easy to feel the change in his mood. She looked up and saw the storm gathered in the scenery Huai's black pupils, and the dark eyes seemed to be condensed and unable to open. The ice and snow, the cold is wanton.

Huazhi suddenly remembered that Little Gray Rabbit had said that Jing Huai was killed in his last life, but until now, it seems that apart from Lu Song's special hostility to him, no strange people have taken the risk come out.

Does the little gray rabbit have anything to do with what he saw about the cobra? Who were those people and why did they want to kill him? Huazhi finally gave birth to these questions.

The white mist fell in the air, covering everything with a layer of gray gauze, but on top of their hazy silhouettes, there was a layer of light blue light, making their silhouettes invisible clear and distinct.