130

Han Ming's face changed greatly and he withdrew suddenly! He is a second-order ability user, and he can avoid the crystal lamp.

The crystal lamp smashed directly to the mahogany handrail stairs behind him, "Ding bell ding ding-"

After a loud bang, the splendid living room dimmed. Sparks blazed overhead, and the ground was full of shards of glass.

"What do you want to do!" Han Ming didn't expect Huazhi to be so reckless, completely ignoring this? What's the place!

"What sound!"

"What's the matter, what happened?"

"My heart is dying!"

...

The moment they woke up, the strange feeling disappeared. Huazhi finally breathed a sigh of relief.

Everyone who woke up from their sweet dreams was still drowsy and sleepy, rubbing their eyes at a loss.

The security personnel outside heard the movement and rushed in with weapons.

A group of people looked at them with guns, Huazhi looked at Han Ming, and quickly turned to the researchers and soldiers and said, "We are here for a banquet, why are everyone here? Fall asleep , It's so impolite."

Her voice was crisp and sweet, like a clear spring passing through the mist. Everyone paused for a while, looking at the splendor around them, and then gradually came back to their senses.

"We just fell asleep?"

Many of them even kept leaning on the sofa, and even the soldiers who had always been upright were leaning on the sofa.

Yes, aren't they here for the banquet? I didn't dare to eat food, I didn't dare to drink wine, I was very careful for a long time, how could I be here? I fell asleep? ! And everyone is asleep!

If it wasn't for Huazhi making such a big noise, they...

Everyone sensed something was wrong and pulled each other to stand up.

"Why are we here? Asleep?"

"Yes, how could everyone fall asleep here."

Someone has secretly opened the bracelet to contact the base.

He was led by the leading officer, but he has always been firm and determined, but even he fell asleep just now.

The officer's tone was low, and he could tell from his voice that he was holding back his anger: "First let us all fall asleep, and then a group of people came in and pointed guns at us, what do you want to do to us? what."

The music continued, and although a crystal lamp was broken overhead, there were still lamps from elsewhere illuminating the room.

There are so many of them, you say every word, and in the end there is no place for him to speak. Han Ming sneered as he looked at the awakened people. They've now found out what's wrong with it.

"This? The sofa is soft. You walked over and fell asleep. What does it have to do with us. Mr. Huang kindly invited you to the banquet. I damaged the crystal lamp again, and now I want to beat it up?!"

Just waiting for Han's instructions.

The air pressure dropped sharply, and the atmosphere became tense in vain.

"I will pay for what she damaged." Jing Huai walked out of the stairs slowly.

He actually came out, Han Ming raised his eyebrows, "This is not a question of whether to compensate or not, what you have damaged is the face of Huang Lao, and the face of our base. You think our base lacks Do you have any money?"