134

The fire burned for more than ten minutes in a high-pressure closed space, and soon it was extinguished because the oxygen was exhausted.

. They don't believe it, so the people inside won't die.

The monitor has been completely burned by the fire, and no one knows what is inside. They have few abilities left, and they dare not use their abilities to investigate the situation inside.

"This door cannot be opened. Once it is opened, the entire basement will be filled with poisonous gas and gas."

"What now?"

"Water!"

Soon, the water from the water pipe and the water-type psychic were injected into the room, and the room soon swelled up.

The flower branches were a little surprised when they looked at the water vapor outside. Rabbits can swim but they don't like going into the water, but it's nice to sit in the bell and watch the scene outside.

Flower Branch's face sticker on the bell wall, "Are they trying to drown us?"

First poison them with poison gas, and then burn them to death, fearing that they will not die, they will be drowned in water. How much hatred can do this.

Huazhi couldn't help but look back at Shen Guo, "I can see that he is really important."

King Huai nodded, "We can go out."

After filling the room with water, the wall still overflowed with water.

"The water is full, so the people inside should be dead?"

"Live to see people, die to see corpses."

"Such a fire and the water has been submerged for so long, it is estimated that the bodies are burnt to ashes."

The water dripped out, and everyone was relieved.

A few minutes later, someone hurried in from outside the door.

"Elder Zhang, the hundreds of people led by Zhou Cheng are about to break into the basement!"

"What about Mr. Huang, can't he bear them even with his Korean name?!"

The person who reported the letter had a sullen face, "Because, because other bases intervened this time, the heads of several bases joined together and said that they must let Zhou Cheng and the others investigate thoroughly! If, if If not, they will send people to our base, and they will also cut off the exchange of resources with us..."

"What?! Our base's business is none of their business!"

"I said before that even if you want to increase the price of those resources, you can't be so ruthless. You have to increase it by 20% in one go!" As soon as Shen Guo died, they immediately increased the price of all energy 20%, the reason is that Shen Guo is dead, the base has lost such a powerful ability user, and it will become more difficult to mine resources.

"Go and tell Mr. Huang, the man is gone."

The man nodded and hurried back to his life.

Tonight, people are panicking. In addition to the few people who are in charge of the base now, there are some small forces watching and watching. If the person in the video is really Shen Guo, then Huang Lao will definitely fall. , and Shen Guo seems to be short of breath, he can die at any time, how can he control the base. It will definitely be reshuffled by then.

For a time, everyone was expecting that Shen Guo was still alive!

"Can't wait any longer, open the door, I must see their bodies with my own eyes!"