109

Huazhi was stunned for a moment. The reason why she could see at a glance that these viruses were the same as those of the stone snake was the concentration of the virus. However, he did not immediately turn into a zombie.

It only takes 5 minutes for a stone snake to turn into a zombie at the fifth rank. This talent is third rank, but the infection rate is much slower than that of the stone snake.

The scene is not too chaotic, everyone is handy with zombies, not to mention the ability users who are still zombies. It's just that the things on the table were also messed up, and even the crystal lamps above the head were smashed a few times.

Flower Branch carefully recalled what just happened. Before she came, she had observed everyone here, but she had not seen any black energy in her body or eyes, so this man must have been suddenly infected while she was away.

What if she doesn't take action, or the base can't treat this person at all, are they going to turn him into a zombie?

Nobody knows what happened.

So what are they doing?

Huazhi continued to observe the ability user in the crowd, and half a minute later, Huazhi finally found something wrong.

It took several minutes, but the black energy in his body did not spread and spread.

When looking at the zombie transformation, all they see is the appearance, only Huazhi sees the black energy on his body, and Huazhi is shocked.

So he is, can he control the black energy in his body? !

Little Gray Rabbit also thought it was amazing, it was also the first time he saw that someone could control the virus in his body. After watching Huazhi for a long time, it gave Huazhi a prepared answer, that person can indeed control the virus in his body and prevent himself from becoming a zombie.

Huazhi instantly thought of the black qi in Huarou's body. When she sucked away the black qi in Huarou's body, Huarou was overdrawn instantly. For Huarou, those black qi It's her energy.

Seeing the harmonious coexistence of people and viruses with her own eyes, Huazhi couldn't help but ask: "Can people really make good use of viruses?"

The little gray rabbit shook his head, his ears swayed with his head, [Impossible, this is only a temporary coexistence, the virus will definitely swallow this person and turn him into a zombie. 】

Blossom nodded.

Just as Huazhi was shocked and dazed, the power users in the middle retreated to the sides.

"You are also shocked, right?" A familiar ability user approached Huazhi.

Huazhi was stunned for a while, the man looked at her in a daze, and thought she was speechless in shock, "I'm also shocked, you said that it's good to stay at the base, and I was still talking with you just now. When others drink happily, why do they suddenly turn into zombies?"

"Did he just drink?"

The man nodded, "I also ate a piece of beef, don't tell me, the beef here is quite delicious, and I also know that it is roasted at 3 and 5. It is said that the base is not installed. Send free meat once a month to the power user, if Dundun is so good, I want to go there... ah-"

"Where are the people?" He looked left and right.

Feeling that it is not enough, I put some wine in it.

There was still some black gas left on the plate he should have touched just now. After carefully finding the flower branch, it was also secretly put into the space.