159

Humans sneaked into the factory like this, but they didn't find it.

Where Jing Huai was just now, there were zombies on the left and right, but at the moment when the arrow shot, there was nothing.

A zombie just disappeared out of thin air, and he was brought in by Father An.

The moment An Fu found out about this, fear instantly took over his whole heart, and he immediately fell to the ground completely, "High priest, I haven't been out of the factory these days, I I don't know how he got behind me, I-"

Gu Su stepped on his back, "squeak-" was the sound of bones that could not bear the pressure.

Gu Su seemed to be walking on the ground, jumping with ease, stepping on his back with both feet.

These two feet seem to be light, but to An Fu, they are like the top of a mountain, and he once again heard the sound of his bones creaking. But he clenched his hands tightly, not daring to shake the slightest.

Gu Su stepped on his head with one foot, and in an instant, An Fu's whole face was crushed on the concrete floor, and a few bloodstains were quickly rubbed out.

"I know, it's not your fault." Gu Su's tone was gentle, but listening to Father An's ears made him tremble even more.

An image flashed across An Weijing's mind, Gu Su was stabbed to death—

Finally, Gu Su jumped off his back. The moment Gu Su left, Father An immediately collapsed to the ground.

Gu Su happily walked to the place where the scenery disappeared.

There are zombies all around, but there is nothing there. Gu Su stood there and looked at it for a few seconds, his face became more interesting, "Space?"

Huazhi's heart was pounding, she was inside the bell, watching Gu Su suddenly approach, "He knows we have space."

She was still immersed in the shock just now, Huazhi did not expect that Gu Su could actually find them with an arrow, what exactly was his arrow?

Although she thought Gu Su's bow was amazing before, she didn't expect it to be so amazing. Huazhi suddenly understood why the people around him were so afraid of Gu Su. The longbow in his hand was almost omnipotent.

Gu Su put his left hand in his pocket, crushed the position where Jing Huai had just stood with one foot, his eyes became crescent-shaped smiles, his young and cheerful face, but his voice was full of coldness and deterrence, "come out."

Huazhi looked back at the scenery, "We—"

When I look back, the flower branches are stunned.

There is a long purple arrow floating in the bell! The outermost periphery of the long arrow is tightly wrapped with the spiritual power of Jing Huai, and the gold is wrapped in purple, which is beautiful and charming.

Gold and purple are reflected on the wall of the bell, the flower branch blinks, and she still has some doubts that she is wrong, "Is this the arrow just now?"

King Huai nodded, "Yes."

The arrow did not break, and was brought in by him the moment he entered.

The long arrow floated in front of Huazhi under the control of Jing Huai, Huazhi's curiosity instantly overshadowed the worry of being discovered by Gu Su.

She looked at the arrow carefully, and even touched it with her hand.

But she could only feel Jing Huai's spiritual power, and his spiritual power completely wrapped the contents inside.