71

Huazhi has always heard Little Gray Rabbit say this is a book, and often sees it flipping through that book, but she has never read the contents of the book herself.

Huazhi knows how powerful her whip is, and it is powerful and easy to use. If you can develop more such weapons, you can destroy more zombies.

"Will they develop it in the future?"

The little gray rabbit nodded.

Flower branches brightened, "Then can we help too?"

Little Gray Rabbit scratched his head, [We can help when they develop it. 】

Huazhi understood, she nodded in her heart and took this matter to heart.

When she first came to this world, she thought that this world was like this. Later, she understood that the world outside the original base was their original world, high-rise buildings and crowded people, After the apocalypse broke out, it turned into a huge disaster, and human beings were forced to stay away from cities and establish bases in uninhabited places.

For ordinary people in the base, even if a first- and second-level zombie scratches their skin, it will cause fatal damage to them. Therefore, the entire base can operate as it is today, and it is inseparable from the efforts of everyone.

Thinking about the book the little gray rabbit said, Huazhi suddenly asked curiously, "Can I read that book?"

Little Gray Rabbit shook his head, [The words above cannot be seen until the progress of the task exceeds 50%, so you can't see it yet. 】

It turned out to be like this, Huazhi nodded, "Well, then I'll just wait for you to tell me!"

Last time, the little gray rabbit told them the location of the power stone capital, and they found it at once. Otherwise, there are so many trees, one by one, I still don't know when to find them.

The remaining second-level zombies, Huazhi, all lay on the ground in only ten seconds. Zhou An chased after the victory and released another batch of zombies. This time, there are not only zombies, but also several zombie animals.

Looking at Huazhi, the turbid pupils were full of thirst for food, and two of them even drooled.

? The same is the second level. Those zombie animals are obviously more flexible. They burst out with great potential in an instant, and they all rushed towards the flower branches at a time!

But after all, the level is not high, and Huazhi can deal with them easily and with ease.

All data changes were recorded by him. In the monitor, Huazhi and the whip in her hand were the same as when they first entered, and there was no change. If he hadn't seen it with his own eyes, he wouldn't have believed that the whip could absorb so many nuclei like a bottomless pit.

There is no crystal nucleus in the body of the zombies, so this whip can really **** the virus from their bodies?

Huazhi then did a series of tests, and she was in a good mood when she came out, because Zhou An said that she had applied for a research subsidy. In just a few hours, her account was Hundreds of more points.

happy.jpg

She made all the crystal cores spent by inviting Jing Huai to eat, and even more.

Huazhi looked at the points on the bracelet happily, "If I save more, I will have 2,000 points immediately!"