82

The two who seemed to be sleeping peacefully outside appeared in the bell.

As soon as Jing Huai let go, he saw Huazhi leaning on the bell and looking out.

Before, I couldn't see the outside situation in the bell, but after Bu Si upgraded the bell, it was fine. No matter how you looked at it, the two of them were lying on the bed and sleeping.

"This is so realistic."

Jiang Huai stood beside her, "I'm not skilled yet, I can only get to this level for the time being."

He directly fixed the hallucinations at the last moment of their disappearance.

After absorbing the crystal core of the zombie that created hallucinations in the hospital, his mental power evolved the ability to induce hallucinations. But his hallucinogenic ability, compared to that zombie, is only equivalent to just reaching the edge of the threshold.

That zombie can directly raise the level of low-level zombies, turning non-existent things into physical existence, and now he can only condense the illusion of stillness.

Huazhi looked up at him, "But I think you're already very powerful, it's really the same."

Huazhi said, and looked at herself on the bed, "Although it is an illusion, I really don't even know myself."

The little gray rabbit also nodded, too real, too real.

Flower Branch: "It turns out that the two of us are lying together like this."

Jing Huai helped her straighten the strand of hair that was twisted together with the other strands of hair, and then said: "This is just the beginning, when you become proficient in the future, you may not be able to do that one. The level of zombies."

The ultimate hallucination can even break through the boundaries of physical and psychological, as well as the boundaries of reality and fantasy, making people completely unable to distinguish between the real world and the fantasy world.

Huazhi nodded while listening, "Fortunately, we killed that zombie as soon as possible, otherwise it would be terrible to think about when it grows for a few more years."

Jiang Huai lightly nodded his forehead, this ability, whether it is a zombie or a person with a wrong mind, will be very dangerous.

Huazhi looked at herself and Jinghuai on the bed from beginning to end with great interest, and then turned her head to look at Jinghuai, "Why do we have to come in the bell and can't talk outside? ?"

King Huai kept his mental power in the room, and he could still perceive what was happening outside at this moment.

While paying attention to the situation outside, he explained to Huazhi: "Xu Si has a problem."

"You mean he-"

Jing Huai looked at her, "Remember carefully."

His question was like a small assignment for a proposition, and Huazhi immediately thought about it seriously.

All the scenes from meeting Xu Si appeared in her mind. But she recalled it several times and couldn't find any problem. However, her attention was not on him from the beginning, and it was normal for her to ignore something.

Huazhi's impression of Xu Si is that he has no impression. He looks like he has experienced great devastation, and his face is yellow and skinny, as slender as a bamboo pole. In fact, it took only a few dozen minutes since they saw Xu Si and then went to rest in the room.