70

Duan Lei watched Zhou An walk in front of Huazhi, changed from the previous calm, warmly shook his hand holding Huazhi, and said to Huazhi and Jing Huai together : "I'm afraid you won't be able to have breakfast in time, so I've prepared one for you. Let's finish breakfast before we start."

Suddenly being called so formally, Huazhi felt a little embarrassed, her ears were burning, she also shook his hand, "Professor Zhou, you can just call me Huazhi. ."

Huazhi doesn't look much older than his youngest daughter, and it gives the impression of being very friendly and easy to get along with. Zhou An nodded graciously: "We're ready all night, come in."

He has seen the photos of Huazhi before, and now he sees a real person, and there is a sense of illusoryness that is not very real. But that didn't prevent him from looking at Huazhi with a fiery look in his eyes.

Duan Lei's heart was full of alarm, this look, this action, what did he want to do? Why did he prepare overnight, what did he prepare? ? Didn't he study viruses, why would he suddenly find a flower branch? Yesterday, in order to give her a good rest, all of them endured a whole night without going to her. Finally, they came by themselves, and they met the cut-throat.

Zhou An's face is not obvious, but she is constantly observing the flowers. Her appearance is really deceptive, her facial features are beautiful and delicate, and her skin can be broken, and the whole person looks pampered , a vigorous sense of vigor that has not experienced hardships.

At the beginning of the end of the world outbreak, they began to study what the zombie virus was and **** it. But for three full years, they have tried countless methods and spent countless manpower and material resources, and the research has still not made any progress. Until the last time, the ability user who was only one step away from completely turning into a zombie was cured! This incident caused a sensation in the major bases in an instant, and everyone turned their attention to them.

Although Jiang Xu said that the medicine he developed worked, but everyone in the research institute didn't believe it at all, but they searched the base and couldn't find the flower branch, and everyone couldn't explain the zombie transformation Why can the power user recover? He can only put the only connection on him.

Huazhi didn't expect that the institute could eat lunch for free, but now they can eat breakfast for free, and the treatment is really good.

She looked at the time on the bracelet, "Professor Zhou, let's go first."

Duan Lei looked at Huazhi happily and wanted to follow Zhou An in, he strode over, inserted his foot between Zhou An and Huazhi, and said coolly: "You Where are you going with him?"

Blossoms: ! !

Jiang Huai turned slightly, blocking Duan Lei's eyes, "Professor Duan."

When Duan Lei became serious, the word "Chuan" on his brow would be very obvious. Huazhi quickly greeted him: "Professor Duan good morning!"

Duan Lei glanced at Jing Huai out of the corner of the eye, and then looked at Huazhi, his tone subconsciously softened, "I'll pick you up at the door, hurry up and go to work."

Zhou An looked at Duan Lei unexpectedly: "Professor Duan, do you know each other?"

"More than knowing." Duan Lei stared at him, then turned to Huazhi, "Where's your badge?"

"In my pocket, I'll take it now!" Huazhi quickly put the badge on her clothes, and tried to adjust it at several angles.

She thought about pinning the badge on the white coat after she came, so she didn't put it on first.